89 IDI IN TRUCK TREND

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
this place is a riot,to quote old rosco p. coletrain, goo,goo,i love it,i love it :rotflmao
mel,you know why they paint them JD's green and yellow dont ya?
so they can hide them in the dandelions and corn fields when they break down :D ;Poke :backoff :draw

ramon f350

Reaction score
***** @ rancherman that just aint right a friend of our just got a new trator from sweeden i can rememberthe brand but that thing is sweet and it saved him some serious cash and is alot nicer than any of our deeres or the maseys that he was running. Man I wish i could remember the name the machine is red and yellow but just cant think of it.

Ramon

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Yes, I agree completely!

It is nice to follow the subject path of normal logical BS'ing just as in real life!
The fact that it can be done on this site, is the sole reason for it's continuous growth and survival!

Haven't said good job moderators in a while..........no wait a minute I just did! ;Sweet :thumbsup:

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do get Truck Trend and saw the aformentioned IDI. Nice, clean truck. On another note, there is another IDI in my neighborhood, it is a 87-91 Regular Cab Diesel 4x4, with (old style) Banks badges. It is Black with a grey center and a cap. Haven't seen the driver yet, but it is a very clean truck.. So if anyone knows who this mystery IDI is, stop in and say hello.. Scotty