86 F-250 4x4 W/hypermax pulse turbo for sale!!

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
I am waiting on a guy that wants to buy the entire truck untill this weekend. As for price, I would be looking for $1300.

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
No that was for the motor and turbo. I would like to get $2000 for the whole truck. I am driving it every day again now that it has been warmer out i can run the WVO. At $4.00 a gallon it is a money saver. I have been running the WVO in 40* weather.:thumbsup:

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
Its not very rusty, It has some on the fenders and rockers, but all in all i would say it is solid. It would make the trip to MD but would need new tires.

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
Yes, It could use some more bracing because when you turn the wheel the body moves and the tires only slightly move. Now if you realy turn it it turns fine, keep in mind i have drove this truck like this for years. The truck is worth the asking price in parts alone, but getting a running truck that only needs a little TLC is worth the price also.:yell:

acousticrawk

Reaction score
hey dude. what part of ohio are you in? it sruns well correct? i saw you got stranded from a cracked head, but did that get repaired? im in cincinnati and DEFINATELY interested.

tbirdfiend, let me have this one. i dotn even have 1 diesel yet! hahaha.

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
The bed has acquired a dent from a tree in the woods when i was getting wood. Ill have to get pics up. It just needs tires and driving it everyday would be no problem!