85 F250 TOTALED Yesterday...

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
sorry to hear that but next time..DON'T DODGE.Supid should HURT!If your going to be stupid you gotta be strong.....also Supid is natures way of culling the herd.When I drive my deuce around I always watch out for people.I have almost parked it on top of MANY people so far.Last one was some idiot on rain slick roads at night zinged around me and cut me off.THey then proceeded at high speed another 300 feet and found out that I was following another deuce towing a deuce.next thing I know their taillights disappear and I see headlights.Then I see tail lights again and then nothing.As I am barreling up on them at 50MPH(mind you I also have a Ford Ranger sitting IN THE BED) I see a red thing broad side.Turned out to be a Pontiac Sunfire turned.They spun out when they came up on the other deuce about about 30MPH faster speed.I grabbed all the brake I could and held on.They remembered REAL fast about the first deuce they passed and slammed it in reverse.Last I saw of that car it was ass down in a ditch......I just grabbed a gear and hammered down.Never a swerve.I knew better with NDTs.I was either going through,Over,or push them.I was not gonna swerve and risk putting the deuce into a spin and roll it over(Not cab structure!) or sling the ranger out the rear.

Well said Duce, if they want to act stupid then they better be prepared to deal with what might happen next! Not saying to go out ramming people but if they get into your area then it's their fault not yours.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Around here its YOUR fault if you rearend ANYONE, even if they are making a lane change, or... in a case a friend of mine delt with, they slam on their breaks on purpose trying to cause an accident, its still YOUR fault if you hit the back side of a car. Thats Nebraska law. Lots of truck drivers have been ticketed in accidents that they didnt cause. Allot of kids aroudn here will purposely cut trucks off and slam on their breaks TRYING to get the truck to ass-end them so they can sue and get a new car.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Around here its YOUR fault if you rearend ANYONE, even if they are making a lane change, or... in a case a friend of mine delt with, they slam on their breaks on purpose trying to cause an accident, its still YOUR fault if you hit the back side of a car. Thats Nebraska law. Lots of truck drivers have been ticketed in accidents that they didnt cause. Allot of kids aroudn here will purposely cut trucks off and slam on their breaks TRYING to get the truck to ass-end them so they can sue and get a new car.

Texas is the same way. Doesn't matter how or why, if you hit someone in the rear, it's your fault.

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same law here in Nevada as well, I think it is one of the DUMBEST laws around since people will intentionally have you hit them and then sue you big time. I would still have hit them rather than swerve, less chance of injury to others due to straying into fewer lanes, I have had many close calls and all of them were from people (usually California :puke: plates) not looking when they change lanes or stop abruptly (sometimes on an onramp!). Better stop now before I start ranting, hey G. Mann what color is the interior, I need some new seats, door panels and a center console if it was a captains chaired SCAB.

sootman73

Reaction score
yup ohio has that same stupid law also. hearin all this makes me wanna mount a camera to face out the windshield to recorde everything like in a cruiser! at least then you'll have some proof when they try to sue you for all ya got. would make excellent evidence for a counter sue. would hate to have to go to court for all this but at least you wouldn't get ***** by these jerk offs!

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup ohio has that same stupid law also. hearin all this makes me wanna mount a camera to face out the windshield to recorde everything like in a cruiser! at least then you'll have some proof when they try to sue you for all ya got. would make excellent evidence for a counter sue. would hate to have to go to court for all this but at least you wouldn't get ***** by these jerk offs!

Thought of doing the same. If anyone has provide info please.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have the same stupid law here in MI, and I actually almost had to deal with it but cops wouldn't even come up to the place of accident as there were no injuries, so we went to the station ourselves and since it was the lady's fault for not paying attention and cutting me off the officer on duty thought it ain't fair to charge me for her stupidity, so in the end neither of us got points or was assigned fault for the accident - dunno how that went with her insurance company, bet they were pretty pissed cause they couldn't get mine to pay for her damages :D

We almost got into one of these fake accidents y'all talk about too, punk kid with a rusty POS car decided tis a great idea to hammer on the brakes right in front of my buddy's Kodiak - his front left tire blows up, car gets sideways, my buddy slows down, moves a bit to the left and we climb right over his engine bay, flatten it pretty good, and drive off - I ain't never gonna forget the look on that guy's face when he saw that beast of a truck barreling towards him, he must have needed a change of pants for sure. Couldn't get us for a lawsuit either, Kodiak was coming back from down south and was all covered with Alabama clay, could barely tell what color it was originally, and bumpers were so packed you couldn't even find where the plate is, let alone actually read it :D

Anyhow, that's why I always convert all trucks I have to work on to 1-ton brakes, my old short stepper Chevy would do wheel stands if I floored the brakes on dry pavement - rear wheels would actually lift off the ground a bit, first time it did it some kids in a Camaro thought tis like the coolest thing in the world, lol

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I was driving on the freeway one night a few years back, and some ******* in an 80's chevy dually starts getting up behind me and tailgating me real close. This was in a 75 zone, and i was goin 75. This had me a little worried as i knew that truck could crush my little car. He then decides to pull up next to me, where he starts swearing at me and flipping me off. Then he does a side swipe, and just about hit me. I was thinking "What the hell? Is he high?" I return his salute and he gets in front of me and just slammed down ******* his brakes, but luckily my car is pretty maneuverable, so i just shot on past him. I got off on the next exit and pull into a gas station cause I was about empty. He pulls in gets out, and tries to start a fight. I just finished up pumping, got in my car, pulled around near his truck, which was parked in gravel, and started spinning my tires, throwing rocks all over him and his pickup. Then I got the hell out of dodge.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
Almost had to deal with that law also but I had witnesses saying that it was his fault. The guy was a 26 year old ex marine and was tailgating me hard I just kept on driving normal and then he came around me in the turn lane and hammered down on the brakes. Then wants to jump out and start a fight with me. Mind you I was 16 years old at the time. Well I can't say I wanted to fight him so I just kinda stood there as he screamed and when the cop got there that guy got charged with verbal assualt and some other stuff for being such a **** to a minor. I just had to laugh at him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online