7.3 wix fuel filter

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody uses the one-piece fuel filter with water sensor for the 7.3, Wix 33617, the cheapest I could find it is at Filter1 http://www.filter1.com/ for $16.59, free shipping for orders over $50 and fast service from Cato, NY. The "powerstroke size" oil filter Wix 51724 is $16.79 but the Motorcraft equivalent is cheaper from Walmart-- for those that admit going in there!
Jim

snatchal

Reaction score
That's what I've been using. I think I've been paying around $25 for them locally. $16 is a good deal. I like these better cause they do away with the stock bottom piece.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love fleet filter. The filters sure cost a lot more at NAPA and CarQuest. Don't forget about their discounts for all large quantities.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this filter? I dont have a water seperator on my truck, somebody stole it before I bought it, would this be a good alternitive for me?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Do you have the 73 filter head or the 69 filter head? A buddy of mine had a 69 for a while and his filter head had a smaller diameter thread on the filter head. I assume his was the factory filter head.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Baldwin Filter...

Hey Guys!
I have and can get the baldwin equivilent for the 7.3 water seperator. It also does away with the stock bottom piece.... Can't remember a price right now though. I'm not at thehouse right now. I am up in Mich. working at the builders to help finish our new fire truck. I'll be home this evening and can try to get a price around..... Can't remember off the top of my head.
Hoss.... ;Sweet