7.3 OBS for 30k!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Another case of "I spent x amount of parts, and x on labor, so I'll add all that on top of my made up tripled actual value base price."
Those axles should be coil spring up front. Rears will have disc. Also it's a different bolt pattern. "More wheel options."
Now I'm curious who this tool is. He has to be around the forums. That whole $35k invested. Lol
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
If I was closer (where I'd actually be in a position to buy it) I'd call him up and tell him I'd pay his asking price of $3k. LOL
I'd also point out to him that his picture shows it has a standard coil sprung suspension, not coilovers like he claims.
No matter what he claims to have invested in the truck, it's a $5k truck any day of the week around here.
Claiming he has 35k invested is like saying "Well, I want 30k because I spent 40k on it 20 years ago......"
He's an idiot, and I go out of my way to irritate idiots sometimes..........

TahoeTom

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fairness the camper adds value. Unless that is what you want the number of buyers will be small.

theshyguy

Reaction score
And its still for sell at the low low price of $30k now.

Why would someone supposedly put that kind of money just to sell it? There is a sucker born every minute but its going to take him a long time to find the one that will pay that.