7.3 idi injection pump and injectors for sale

bad67ford

Reaction score
hey everybody this is my first time posting on the forum. Oilburners is an awesome informational site Im learning so much about our trucks.Keep up the good work. Ok here is what i have , a new never used rebuilt injection pump and bb injectors purchased from the ford dealer here in nj looking to get $ 500 or so price is negotiable.Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

Last edited:

bad67ford

Reaction score
don't really want to separate them but if someone is interested in the injector pump only I would sell them separately

Orpackrat

Reaction score
I may be interested, I'm looking for both but am in the process of selling some parts to raise the $$$, a turbo and whatnot.

Ketten Racing

Reaction score
do you still have this stuff

hey everybody this is my first time posting on the forum. Oilburners is an awesome informational site Im learning so much about our trucks.Keep up the good work. Ok here is what i have , a new never used rebuilt injection pump and bb injectors purchased from the ford dealer here in nj looking to get $ 500 or so price is negotiable.Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

PLease contact me I want it all if you still got it ...Lee

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
There is no reason to run only the G code turbo injectors in a turbo engine. I ran only G codes on my custom built turbo engine for a few years. I had 2 sets of them. I bought a set of BB codes from typ4 and wow what a difference in hp and mileage. I will never run a G code again. I'm not pushing Russ aka typ4 for what he sells. you can buy new Bb codes from anyone. I know they run better than the G codes. I would not have believed it unless I had tried it. This information is what makes this forum better than the reat. We test before we speak. If I hear something I wont forward it till I know more and only then when I feel its correct will I post it. Hearsay is not what this forum does.