37" tires $75 each!!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm on dial up right now, so I dont want to load the page. But are these the 37" Humvee Bias-ply tires?

I have a friend with them on a chevy. He said on a real cold day it took a couple miles of driving to get them to ride nice, after sitting a week. Plus the tread didnt last to long. But for the price....

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
What about a buiesness like napa auto parts? could they be shipped there?

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
Any business address will work. I had mine shipped to my bar without a problem!

Any place that is zoned for business, or you can always pick them up at a local port/dock.

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
I am not sure if they are Bias-ply, I will have to check. I do not live where it gets REALLY cold. The coldest that my truck sees on a daily basis is 40 and 6 or 10 times a month (ski season) it sees mid to low teens. I do not have to worry about the rough ride.

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
how does it change cost then?

It is the same cost to any business as it is to pick it up from the dock. I am guessing the reason is because the shipping company cannot ship to home addresses. In order to ship to a "residence" UPS, fedex or USPS has to be used.

Sorry I do not have all the answers, I am not selling them I just wanted to pass on a great deal on some bad ass tires.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Man if they werent 37" tall I'd be interested in a set. But 37's are just far too big for me. Those are pulled off of Humvees and you know they gotta be great tires if the military is using them. Supposedly the MT/R's are the next step up from the mil ones. Apparently the gov didn't think they needed the MT/R's so they went with the slightly cheaper MT's

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
My self i hate MTR'S all they ever done for me was turn to slicks in the mudd, my buddys dunlop radial dover AT go better in the mudd then the MTR'S

but i would actually like to have the 36 military tires which is a different tread, but if i can find them then i will go with the 37 inch ones

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
.Those are pulled off of Humvees and you know they gotta be great tires if the military is using them. Supposedly the MT/R's are the next step up from the mil ones. Apparently the gov didn't think they needed the MT/R's so they went with the slightly cheaper MT's

yeahhhhh....that's not always true. :rotflmao i work on a military base and the humvees....are junk. militrary using "good stuff"? most of the hardware we get is CHEAP junk. just becausr the gvt. uses it doesn't mean its good. cookoo those tires are ok, but not that great. a set of swampers would destroy them.

-Jon

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
yeahhhhh....that's not always true. :rotflmao i work on a military base and the humvees....are junk. militrary using "good stuff"? most of the hardware we get is CHEAP junk. just becausr the gvt. uses it doesn't mean its good. cookoo those tires are ok, but not that great. a set of swampers would destroy them.

-Jon

swampers are really good, but my favorite tire and always will be is the old Q78 gateway buckshot mudder, thos tires will take you places that no others can compare too, there an awesome tire, the new maxxis buckshot is no were close to as good

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with dyoung. The old buckshots were the best tire. They either got you to go or got you stuck to the frame.