2wd to 4wd conversion. Info needed!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I believe the easiest thing for you to do would be get a full F350 4x4 and switch all the parts over.

ya probably would! ive been watching craigslist for one with out a motor or one thats wrecked that didnt hurt the front end but no luck so far

12vctd

Reaction score
honestly I dont see how getting a full frame or runnin chassis is any easier, moving cab's motors and stuff is just as hard as welding spring perches becasue thats really the only part that isnt simply swaping the axle, if you read the links i posted its pretty much a 2 stage job, front axle and transfercase mounting. now i do suggest trying to get a donor that makes sense all parts are there and bolted up so you have things to refer to. Honestly I think the easiest would be to sell that truck and buy a 4x4 lol and worstenemy might have been stating the same thing as using a parts truck, im going on sleep depervation

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
dont let them tell u it doesnt bolt up. if u get everything needed, it will bolt up in stock locations, just got to drill the holes. i have done 3 2wd to 4x4 swaps. takes me about a day to do it now.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to bad your not closer to where i live, id swap it for you for a good price, and i even have the parts to do it

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
not to far actually. he is closer than i am, i would do it also, but u supply parts. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online

No members online now.