2wd Tire size for best MPG

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
I through on a set of 285/75/16's BFG all terrains that were laying around onto my 84. brought the revs down a bit but more rolling resistance; so mileage didn't really change. I do a lot of highway driving so I will be leaving them on just for the sake of loosing a few rpms...

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I through on a set of 285/75/16's BFG all terrains that were laying around onto my 84. brought the revs down a bit but more rolling resistance; so mileage didn't really change. I do a lot of highway driving so I will be leaving them on just for the sake of loosing a few rpms...

Is that after recalculating your distance traveled?

McGIDI

Reaction score
thank you guys i honestly dont know what i am gonna do its a 4 speed and i do alot of highway driving and it will have to be an a/t cause i take it to my hunting lease alot and there are some slick spots and the H/T thats on there i got 17 inch 3rd gen dodge 2500 wheels on it right now... want to get some new wheels asap as well... What is the biggest tire i can tuck on this thing and is there anyway to put a leveling kit on it or anything of that nature

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes