2wd 1986 f250 $2000 obo

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
lookig to sell my truck. its an 86 with the 6.9 and a c6. runs great, shifts nice, brakes kinda suck but they get the job done. this is my daily driver and has no major problems. worst thing about it is if it sits for more than 2 hours it has to crank for a while before it will start. (air intrusion im guessing)
new parts-
pass side brake caliper
air filter
reconditioned batteries
front springs
starter
return lines
all of that has been replaced within the last 5 months.
it has a set of chrome steel wheels and 285/75/16 mastercraft courser m/t's with roughly 60% tread. the body is in pretty good shape for an 86. theres a few small dents here and there and the rear wheel wells are rusty. the interior is pretty nice for its age as well. its an xlt, but somewhere along the line someone put non power doors on it. so it has carpet and all the other stuff an xlt has, except power windows and locks. cruise and a/c dont work. havent looked into either one so i dont know the problems with them. the a/c has the r134 conversion fittings on it. according to the odometer it has 92,*** miles, but its probably more like 192 or 292. i dont have a computer so everything i post is from my phone so i dont have a way to post pics. if youre interested i can text pics. my phone number is 765-341-6863 you can text me anytime or if you want to call call in the evenings during the week or anytime on the weekends. asking $2000 obo. im wanting to sell it asap, i found another truck i want and need the cash. thanks for looking.

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
also, it has tinted windows and a set of electric fans off a camaro. i still have the clutch fan and shroud if youd want that with it.