.281 Differance.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sitting in front of me is the CORRECT size spacer .906 for my BTS transmission. The part fabricated by some shop that BTS uses made it .625 which is .281 too thin. It looks like they cut off the complete back side of it. Now I know the shop may have made exactly what was sent to them either in written form or ****. I really don't want to start pointing fingers at who did what. I'm just really happy with what I have sitting in front of me. This spacer came in from a member in Reno Nevada and I'm very pleased it got here so fast and thankyou for the return address. The check is on its way. I have another spacer coming in from Oregon which I will be captureing the demensions on and then forwarding it to another member. Another big thankyou to both of you guys. Another great couple of members that stepped up to help. I will only post these members names if they give me permission to. Otherwise I really do thankyou..... Gees... Maybe I will get to drive this before Thankgiving or should I be so bold to hope.......

suv7734

Reaction score
Great news! ;Sweet

Gees... Maybe I will get to drive this before Thankgiving or should I be so bold to hope.......

Now quit typin' and get that thing back together :backoff :D The suspense is killin' me and I may have to drive down there... and that'll mean you have to feed me some turkey LOL

Hope it all goes smooth from here :hail

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go ahead gary I am here to help, oops ,cats out of the bag now.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Video.. What video... We don't gots no video..... We don't need no stinken video.....Sorry guys. I can't even post pictures but I have lots..... And yes, Russ (typ4) is one of the members that has sent me a spacer too. I haven't gotten it yet but it will be here soon. So for now "things are looken up".....:D

85hauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the spacer got there that fast. Like I said it wasn't doing me no good so it went to someone that could use it. Hope it all works out for you.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well as you can see by the posting, Typ4 (Russ) and 85 hauler (Keith) are two of the three members that stepped forward to help me out with this spacer issue. I really want to thank you guys for the help. Thats what this site is for. Surely Ford couldn't help me out.... They don't make or carry this spacer any longer... Go figure......:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online