2014 Las Vegas IDI GTG....

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to revive an old thread! It's coming up to a one year anniversary to the first annual Vegas IDI meet up. Anyone want to do this again? I can't speak for everyone that attended, but Personally, I had a great time meeting everyone, and seeing their trucks, and all that they have done to them to keep them running. Who's interested?

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
im down! i had fun too. wish it could of lasted a little longer. especially the food and beer :-D

feels like i was there last month. MORE TRUCKS this time

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I'm in. I should be able to spend more time this year. I missed the photo shoot and plenty else. But I got a good deal on a set of Alcoas.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
This year i'll see if I can swing by. truck is in better shape then last year. Still no drivers license, but I'll figure that part out. May even bring my truck. Can't wait to get the new firestones on the back axle!

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
If I'm not working, I'm very much in for it. Especially since the She-Devil is running like a dream currently... a dirty oily noisy dream...

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much working or school 6 days a week until mid April. Currently I have only Sundays open until then. Any suggestions? We can use my place again, or we can go somewhere else. I'm open to ideas.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in. Been thinking about it too, just been too busy to get it done. My house will work if you want a change of scenery, or rumor is theres a new Twin Peaks opening here in Henderson soon. It's like *******, but better!

Ryan

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Defenitely in this year! I come back from Texas mid April though so hopefully it's after that an. Maybe no_sprk can bring a timing meter with him!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys should start a new thread for this year's GTG.

hell. i'll just get off my butt and move and start a new one for ya :D

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
If I end up being able to make it, I will bring my timing meter as well.

Seems silly not too =P

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Alright, I just posted in the old thread because I did not know this one existed. I guess I don't need to rent Gary's meter (in case he cannot make it), there are enough already in place.

Are we settled on the date(s) yet?

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
I'm Defenitely in this year! I come back from Texas mid April though so hopefully it's after that an. Maybe no_sprk can bring a timing meter with him!

Yeah ill bring my new mt480 and my ferret adapter/timing light. I think last year a few guys didnt get a chance to check timing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I'm still game if I can fit it into my schedule. If it was at twin peaks though, that's not really my scene. Time will tell I guess.

Would bring a few things for give away or sale. Got some "new" (2005) date code tires mounted on rims I suspect for a dodge/dodge motorhome. New in the since one still has a ton of nubbies and even had a original sticker that fell off. Just older date code. Good for spares or yard tires at this point. Who knows.

Time will tell! Got a lot of projects going. My truck is earning his keep hauling tons of rock up to the wheel well currently!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner