2014 Las Vegas area IDI get-together.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May 10th 2014! 1pm start. End time? When the cops show up!!!!
see following posts for roll call and event location.
If you are planning on attending, post up here and how many people will be with you!

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Im very willing to go if we get enough people together. its a long trip but this time i have the crew cab :-D

MedicMoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely, I'll be there. My truck is down, and registration expired!! But i'll make it one way or another.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Im not going to make it.. too much stuff to do and not enough cash for the fuel and the trip

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Most likely, I'll be there. My truck is down, and registration expired!! But i'll make it one way or another.

bring the truck so I can harvest your running boards for mine! umm.... j/k! :sly wish the junkyards here didn't trash them with their damn forklifts!

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Pending other variables (I don't drive for one, someone else would bring the truck) I may tote the truck along. Passed the smog flogging with flying colors, so 20 feet of "damn it! out of room!" may be heading towards the meet up place. all else fails, i'll figure out the bus system there

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I haven't seen any truck at the local yard in a while.

There was a 87? with a 6.9 someone ***** the unholy sh** out of for a over drive system and other engine items. Pathetic mess by the time I saw it. Suspect I know who it was also. Why the bumper was trashed beyond belief was beyond me. Would have been nice

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner