2011 IDI Weekend

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
No sorry-that was me-I should not eat fried ice cream. LOL

If'n that's what fried ice cream does, I'm certainly not gonna stick around for taco Tuesday! :eek:

One step closer!!!!

Yes that hillbilly OSHA approved! ;Really

Attachments

• Pics 003.jpg
    Pics 003.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 24

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I sure wish I could have made it this year.........looks like you guys are going to be having such a great time........Guess I will just have to watch from the computer:(....... Hope everyone has a great time....;Sweet safe travels to all:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will miss all our "regulars" which includes at least a dozen families or more from previous years who were regular participants.

Campsite pics are up!

You must be registered for see images

Sorry I have not had time to I.D. each one by caption. It's 10:25 and I should have been in bed an hour ago, and I still have a lot of work to do! :eek: We are working on cleaning up the album.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I have to say mercy:mad: The Logger just is not cooperating and will not make the trip. I will be showing in the 1991 F150 that my Mom is gracious enough to let me borrow.:angel: Man I am sooooooo ready to relax, shoot the bull, watch my kids enjoy activities and generally unwind.;Really;Sweet Need to clean up around house and pack things to go over the next three days. Work's never done:rolleyes:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I have to say mercy:mad: The Logger just is not cooperating and will not make the trip. I will be showing in the 1991 F150 that my Mom is gracious enough to let me borrow.:angel: Man I am sooooooo ready to relax, shoot the bull, watch my kids enjoy activities and generally unwind.;Really;Sweet Need to clean up around house and pack things to go over the next three days. Work's never done:rolleyes:

that sucks...well if it'll make you feel better about not having your IDI i'll let you take the scout for a lap! ;Sweet:sly

-Jon

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
goose, for the cruises and stuff, i can let you drive my 94. i want to drive my big truck.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea that's the brotherhood at work right there! Sorry to hear that Goose, but such is the way things often are when we are forced to work down to the wire. I'm sure Heath wishes he had another month to get the bugs out. Heck, the Moose Truck has barely turned a wheel. I had a chance to look it over last weekend, and now I'll cross my fingers that nothing has been forgotten, or eaten by mice. I've been too busy helping 3 other trucks get ready.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Also I found my spot in ur pics Mel, right next to the dumpster. Hopefully that thing don't stink.