2011 IDI Weekend

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pending the convo with the campground to find out my reservation is still in their books cause im not on mels list goes well ill have my version of baked potatoes over a campfire

man i better pre prep some stuff lol btw what time will the pot luck be ill need to get there with 6 hrs of cooktime

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Gary you probably have the shortest easiest drive out of anyone! LOL You live like 3 minutes from I-81. You get on, go straight for a couple hours, then turn and get off and park. LOL I don't even think you have to drive over a mole hill to do it. :D

There might be a few mole hills, between here and there... However, my stockpile of "Fuel" is currently limited to what's in the truck's tank! I need to build my stockpile back up!

The stockpile got a big boost today! I managed to score over 600 gallons of fuel! I probably have enough now, that I could tow everyone to the rally!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
sign the wife and i up for brownies and cookies. was dessert even mentioned?? it SHOULDVE been mentioned!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I'll have Mrs. Moose check the Potluck proceedings. Tom, PM me your situation and I'll look into it. Thanks. - Mel

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea what time we are leaving on friday for the brewery tour? I'll be coming up friday sometime and don't want to miss it. Also on Sunday for the pot luck dinner any guestimate on time for that? We have to be at hershey at 7 pm for the concert.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
We will bring the table cloths, cookies, and brownies also. You can never have too many desserts. lol

John

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
just noticed i am not listed as an attende, we will be at site P25, i tried to get closer but the A section is packed. i had an earlier reservation but switched to a camper from a yert since we have one come availible we could borrow.

we can bring the potatoe salad, looks like thats the last thing on the list.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jared, I got you on there now. LISTEN UP FOLKS! I have adjusted the first post to include what is now the OFFICIAL itinerary. No changes are expected! All activities have now been firmly commited. Take special note that you should bring a pair of closed toe shoes to the rally, and don't forget your lawn chairs for fireworks watching! The attendance is now up to 27! :eek: We are going to be pushing the 30 truck number. This will be the highest attendance of any rally EVER! I'm stoked. This is going to be great! :D

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang it why did the concert have to fall on the same weekend as the rally! Now I am going to miss the pot luck dinner. I was really looking forward to it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was bummed I had to miss that concert, so we're even! LOL

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had promised the wife over a year ago that if Def Leppard ever came to hershey again we would go see them. Oh well I guess this stuff happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online