2011 IDI Weekend

RtpLandscaping

Reaction score
i will be attending with a buddy or two we will be sharing site f34. were planning on getting up there saturday morning but we might be getting there friday night. i will not be taking the idi do to the restoration thats half done on it. but i still cant wait to see yall up there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be doing the Chinese gift exchange again this year! I'm never really sure why it's called that... perhaps because all the gifts in our $15 price range probably have to come from China? Anyway... due to popular demand, we will do a Chinese gift exchange as part of our event. Participation is completely optional, but what you need to do if you want to play is find a gift that is around $15 dollars, give or take a few in either direction, and gift wrap it with no labels of any kind on it.

We are rapidly approaching the moment when computer control at central command switches to the on-board computer, and the arms start to retract! The air is electric!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just updated the first post to show that Tow Truck Dave is now registered. In so doing, I noticed I'm either very confused, or John (Compudoc) has overbooked his site. Which is it?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath... Did you figure out your vibration issue, or was it something in Missy's toy store?!?!:rotflmao

Not yet. Still scrambling to get it sorted out. No, not one of Missy's, but I'm sure the ladies would love to go on long rides in the crew cab if I don't get it fixed by Rally time.:eek::D

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Heath... Did you figure out your vibration issue, or was it something in Missy's toy store?!?!:rotflmao

:rotflmao:rotflmao
Nice one Gary, wished I woulda thought of that last night when the good doc called.;Sweet

Well I did sumpthin stooooopid. I took on a 7.3 motor swap this weekend......cookoo

I'm thinking fuel money so I don't have to mix veggie.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Not yet. Still scrambling to get it sorted out. No, not one of Missy's, but I'm sure the ladies would love to go on long rides in the crew cab if I don't get it fixed by Rally time.:eek::D

Heath

My 77 F250 does that also. lol

John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....Job#2 is becomming quite expensive but I will be able to job #3 at the same time. Looks like cleaning will be optional.....again. ugh

John

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao
Nice one Gary, wishe I woulda thought of that last light when the good doc called.;Sweet

Well I did sumpthin stooooopid. I took on a 7.3 motor swap this weekend......cookoo

I'm thinking fuel money so I don't have to mix veggie.:rolleyes:

I'ma working on scoring a couple hundred gallons of WMO this week.. Takes a lot of go-go juice, to pull our other house around!

You must be registered for see images attach

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary you probably have the shortest easiest drive out of anyone! LOL You live like 3 minutes from I-81. You get on, go streight for a couple hours, then turn and get off and park. LOL I don't even think you have to drive over a mole hill to do it. :D

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I'ma working on scoring a couple hundred gallons of WMO this week.. Takes a lot of go-go juice, to pull our other house around!

nice,;Sweet running a little low myself, only got about 10 gal of WMO, got about 100 gallons a veggie but have come to prefer WMO. it worries me mixing to much in and veggie clogging the fuel system stories.:rolleyes:

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Gary you probably have the shortest easiest drive out of anyone! LOL You live like 3 minutes from I-81. You get on, go streight for a couple hours, then turn and get off and park. LOL I don't even think you have to drive over a mole hill to do it. :D

There might be a few mole hills, between here and there... However, my stockpile of "Fuel" is currently limited to what's in the truck's tank! I need to build my stockpile back up!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
got it mobile again...

new color is dark bronze in hammered finish, from rustoleum out of a rattle can. still got more to do but it moves again.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will be doing the Chinese gift exchange again this year! I'm never really sure why it's called that... perhaps because all the gifts in our $15 price range probably have to come from China? Anyway... due to popular demand, we will do a Chinese gift exchange as part of our event. Participation is completely optional, but what you need to do if you want to play is find a gift that is around $15 dollars, give or take a few in either direction, and gift wrap it with no labels of any kind on it.

We are rapidly approaching the moment when computer control at central command switches to the on-board computer, and the arms start to retract! The air is electric!

Mel, The package should be at least marked if it is for a female. You would not want a guy to get some of those modified toys you were talking about in one of these threads. They probably would not know what to do with it :rotflmao