2011 IDI Weekend

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DIBS! I just found out I can come!

This will be my first one. I am really excited. Too bad my shortbed crewcab 4x4 will not be ready, but no worries, I will bring the 2-fiddy.
GREAT!!! Can't wait to meet you. You'll have a great time for sure.

Dang I better start getting ready this weekend.;Really
Classic Ron.:D;Poke

Gotta fill that hole and soon.:eek:

If Murphy wasn't "Rippin me a new one" constantly, I'd think something was wrong!
Dang Gary. I feel your pain. Hope he leaves you alone for the next couple of weeks so you can have a worry free rally.

gettin excited yet????

You must be registered for see images attach
YES!

Heath

Last edited:

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen in the camp ground information thread that everyone is curious about the mileage, fuel costs etc, Reading that gave me an idea. Does anyone know what the price of fuel was 10 years ago when this rally first started?. I bought my truck the same year that the first IDI rally was held and was at the first one. I'm not sure exactly what I paid for diesel for that particular trip but I do know that when I first bought the truck it was in the winter and I paid 1.119, For years I would fill it up for around $30 and now I don't even bother going above 1/4 tank for about $30.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
repair #1 complete. Job #2 may be bigger than I first thought. Ugh. Job #3 has yet to be started. Time is running out............

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I seen in the camp ground information thread that everyone is curious about the mileage, fuel costs etc, Reading that gave me an idea. Does anyone know what the price of fuel was 10 years ago when this rally first started?. I bought my truck the same year that the first IDI rally was held and was at the first one. I'm not sure exactly what I paid for diesel for that particular trip but I do know that when I first bought the truck it was in the winter and I paid 1.119, For years I would fill it up for around $30 and now I don't even bother going above 1/4 tank for about $30.

According to THIS page, diesel averaged $1.38 in July 2001

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
got front end back together on mine, still got some paint work to go, then reinstall the bed and then clean both trucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online