1995 e-350 trans and speedo problems

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
okay im working on a 1995 e350 thats havin some problems. The speedo is not working and the trans light is on but i guess there related also the screen were the mileage is displayed also is not illuminating what would cause this? I tied swapping speed sensors with a good one but that didnt do anything?

Any thoughts:dunno

dudgeontruck

Reaction score
had a similar problem

i had a similar problem with my 1995 F-350 PS. The speedo would stop working and the transmission light would start blinking and the truck would run really bad and then died.

Not sure which of these were the actual cause or if it was a combo but it works now.

First i disconnected the fuel bowl heater wire and replaced the associated 30amp fuze that had blown. (advise from other forum members) Then the truck started up fine but it was still having an intermittant problem with the blinking transmission light that would cause the trans to shift really hard, but then it would sometimes go away. to fix that i replaced the sensor on top of the rear axle and the problem went away.

like i said these may have been two different problems but the came up at the same time so i'm not sure. but everything is fixed now.

The symptoms sounded similar to your problem but it obviously could be something else.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay im working on a 1995 e350 thats havin some problems. The speedo is not working and the trans light is on but i guess there related also the screen were the mileage is displayed also is not illuminating what would cause this? I tied swapping speed sensors with a good one but that didnt do anything?

Any thoughts:dunno
Your OD light is flashing? If so, get the codes pulled.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726