1993 F-250 Super Cab, 7.3L Turbo Diesel

pacaman

Reaction score
1993 F-250 Super Cab, 7.3L Turbo Diesel (from factory) 5 Speed, A/C, PW, P/Door locks, 214k miles, New BFG All-Terrains, Strong Batteries.
Upgrades & Parts replaced: Moose Injector Pump, Injectors, ATS Turbo 3” outlet upgrade, 3” exhaust, Coolant Filter System, Luk Flywheel, Clutch, Pressure Plate, T/O Bearing, Clutch Slave/Master System, Clutch pedal bushing upgrade, Starter, Electronic EGT, Water Pump, Vacuum Pump, Hyper Max intake. $4800
For questions call: Bob 804 852-4357 (cell)
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a good looking truck, and a decent price as well, if it was a crew cab id be really interested in it. im looking for a crew cab if anyone knows of a good one for sale.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, if this was one year ago when I had the cash in hand and was looking to buy a vehicle as I was, I would have DEFINITELY gotten this instead of the 79 Bronco I got instead! Don't get me wrong, I love my Bronco and have wanted one since they debuted with the 78 model in this body style, but this truck would do everything I need to do. But in one vehicle instead of the multiple I have.