Parting out 1991 Ford F-250 7.3L IDI ZF5 4x4 (Located in Port Orange FL)

cre1992

Reaction score
I recently purchased this 1991 F-250 to swap 7.3L IDI and ZF5 into my 1990 F-350 Ambulance.

But my plans have change due to the amount of wires running over the trans tunnel of my F350 Ambulance and lack of wiring diagram to reroute (Later project)

So as of now, this truck is currently running and driving, the registration and insurance were just pulled. I'm parting out to recoup some of my initial investment and keeping the engine and batteries

Specs on the truck
1990 F-250 Custom 4x4
7.3L IDI Diesel
ZF5-47
Dana 50 Front with 4.10 Gears and Warn Hubs
10.25 Rear with 4.10 Gears
NON AC Truck

So what's for sale... Pretty Much everything minus the engine. If you're looking for anything in particular let me know.

Entire ZF5-47 Swap $1250 obo (Id prefer to sell the complete swap)
Trans Shifts nice and tight, doesn't pop out of gear.
Transfer Case and Linkage
Clutch
Flywheel
Slave Cylinder and Master Cylinder (comes with new master, needs to be changed)
Pedal Assembly - All new bushings
Front Drive Shaft
Rear Driveshaft
Steering Column
Trans Tunnel Cover and Boot​

Will sell both axles, appears to have new brakes all of the way around. Front axle will need ball joints.

Will also sell the entire truck sans engine, batteries, and related components in the engine bay for $1700.

Pictures to Follow.

cre1992

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting pictures, haven't had time. Also realized I prematurely posted this, I'm going to need more parts off of this truck than originally anticipated. If a MOD could please close / delete this thread I would appreciate it. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online