1986 Single Cab Dually F350 for sale near Portland

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure wish I liked the bullnose trucks more. With a turbo and a ZF, this would be a great IDI tow rig. It sounds like the seller is not that firm on the price too.......

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this earlier this evening surfing CL up and down the west coast.
I love the last line..."If u really want this hunk of junk ill sell it to u for less."

lotzagoodstuff you are closer, why don`t ya run right over and check her out for us......:peelout

Did you see this one? Closer to you, wonder whats really wrong with it, been up 20 days.

Goat

Last edited:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this earlier this evening surfing CL up and down the west coast.
I love the last line..."If u really want this hunk of junk ill sell it to u for less."

lotzagoodstuff you are closer, why don`t ya run right over and check her out for us......
I have two diesels already, no time, and no room for another one. If it was a single cab dually OBS truck, I’d make an exception. Again, I’m just not a bullnose guy.

Did you see this one? Closer to you, wonder whats really wrong with it, been up 20 days.
I think this is probably a pretty easy puzzle to put together. Its been a long time since I spent any time out that way, but it a ways out towards the coast from Portlandia. You are also talking about a higher mileage/needs to be trailered home, truck for sale in pretty hardcore logging town. It is also either had a 6.9 swapped into it or the engine size is listed incorrectly.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I bet you could find out how decent it really is for $2000 and a trip to Portland....
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I already have a dually and one is enough for me.
Now I know I'm not the only one browsing for trucks when I can't afford the one I have now
I just consider it to be akin to looking at swimsuit models when you're married.:joker:

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. I already have a dually and one is enough for me.
If you have the room, having back up vehicles isn`t a bad idea for down the road, one day we won`t be able to find them around for parts. Or a clean replacement if the DD get a bad Boo Boo.

I have the 85 6.9 4-spd 3:55 165K clean not rust I got for $2500. Now i see them for 6 - 8 and even $12K being listed....crazy.

I just consider it to be akin to looking at swimsuit models when you're married.:joker:
Who does that?-Showtits

Goat

:dunno

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I've got three trucks and one motorcycle. I really don't need anything more. Other than to get the other two trucks going again.

Big Bart

Tow&Slow
Reaction score
If you have the room, having back up vehicles isn`t a bad idea for down the road, one day we won`t be able to find them around for parts. Or a clean replacement if the DD get a bad Boo Boo.

I have the 85 6.9 4-spd 3:55 165K clean not rust I got for $2500. Now i see them for 6 - 8 and even $12K being listed....crazy.

Who does that?-Showtits

Goat

:dunno
Back in the 90’s I tossed out a bunch of old VW bug parts thinking why pay to store them. There a dime a dozen. Now wishing I still had them for my sand rail. VW parts are getting hard to find and folks want a mint for them.

So I agree with you Old Goat, get them while you can, the prices are going to go up and parts will become harder to find.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great price on this Super cab, especially if the mileage is correct.
And...he will tow it to your place.

Goat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online