1986 f250 extended cab banks turbo $800

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow is this still for sale? PM me your bottom dollar.. I wont whine about it. my 86 needs a turbo, and i know where a good 7.3 is :) How far is Monteagle from Dyersburg? And can you help put it on a trailer?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
if i onlt had the money, i could use parts off this one and make my 86 so nice-cuss

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Dyoung,
What all parts do you need? Minus the Turbo System, Tailgate and gauges, I really wouldnt need anything else.

turbo, tailgate and gauges is pretty much what i would want, also dash pad, door panels things like that

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
If my 86 would actually tow the thing at highway speed i would be down in a heart beat. But my truck has a hard enough time moving its self. Should of stopped on the way back from texas when i was driving a powerstroke

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about time someone bought that thing. That truck would be SWEET with a d60!! I'm so jealous. That tailgate is worth money. It's a rare one.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have that tailgate WITH the xlt trim plate? x3? I have been fascinated by those tailgates since I have only seen two of them. If you have three well then WOW!!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have 2 brand new tailgates in the boxes. 1 used tailgate that just has some small dent and 1 tailgate that is rotted and destroyed w the aluminum, you can have it if you pay the shipping

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will 100% keep you in mind when I get another 86. Dang who would of knew? I'm gonna send you a pm so I can save your info so I can remember who's got the tailgates. AWESOME!!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I will 100% keep you in mind when I get another 86. Dang who would of knew? I'm gonna send you a pm so I can save your info so I can remember who's got the tailgates. AWESOME!!

NEW ford tailgates can be had for 400 each

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online