0-15 boost gauge

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Dont remember who but someone mentioned a boost gauge in the past that only goes to 15psi, anyone have a link or connection where I can find one? Thanks.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Banks or isspro has them. I have used my gauge from banks for probably 15 years now. Its not as bright as the EV isspro gauges but it still works.

gandalf

Reaction score
I have one of those, topping out at 15 PSI. It's a VDO gauge. Here's a picture, with what is probably a model number.

You must be registered for see images attach

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm dying to get this big ugly hypermax combo unit off the top of my dash. It also has a high boost range on the dial, so my little 0-6or7 pound boost is hardly noticeable on the gauge.

Do they make those pillar gauge holders for the 89 models? I know they couldnt be easily had for my 86.

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Id ask a dumb question like why youd want a 0-15 gauge since itd be pegged half the time (or really close). As far as the pillar pod get one for an OBS and trim the bottom edge off.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Banks/DynaFact Boost 64050

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Id ask a dumb question like why youd want a 0-15 gauge since itd be pegged half the time (or really close). As far as the pillar pod get one for an OBS and trim the bottom edge off.

Most of these kits arent putting out much more than 8-9psi, so it should work well with them. A 0-30psi seems to large for almost all of us, heck even with the wastegate unplugged mine would only make it across half the gauge. A 0-20psi gauge would be nice, but I have only seen those as a vacuum/boost gauge and I hate that.

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Most of these kits arent putting out much more than 8-9psi, so it should work well with them. A 0-30psi seems to large for almost all of us, heck even with the wastegate unplugged mine would only make it across half the gauge. A 0-20psi gauge would be nice, but I have only seen those as a vacuum/boost gauge and I hate that.

Got my wastegate set to 13psi and I hit that by 2300rpm (ATS 093), with a hot IP properly timed at least the ATS kit can hit 20+ psi

What's wrong with a digital gauge?

Most don't zero right at anything except sea level (or if they do don't adjust for elevation changes) so they show a vaccum when there isn't one.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We stock the 0 to 15 ISSPro gauge, as well as the 0 to 30.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 0-15 ISSPRO "Manifold pressure" gauge. Same thang.

Now that I think about it Justin, you were the one that posted the link for me last time I asked about the low number gauge. Its just been so long ago, I couldnt remember who I heard about it from.cookoo