SFBA GTG Aug 22 Sunday......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It its what it is. BE there. starts roughly 1pm. only requirement is you must bring a side dish or sign on as a contributor. I will supply ribs and chicken. If you want to bring something else to be cooked, that's fine too.
Something might be happening Sat evening other than prep for Sunday but that's TBD by whoever shows up. For the out-of-towners, there is Motel accommodations at the Days Inn in Santa Clara.
BEEE THERE!!!!!!!;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may well have used up a good bit of my boss's tolerance already, but I'll do my best to get the time off to be there ;Sweet

suv7734

Reaction score
Sounds like fun! ;Sweet
I'm going to have to get creative to make it though... :sly
My QA manager is on holidays then and my Temper Verification supervisor is gone as well. I'll check flights but I think I can fly out late on Friday night and fly back again @ 6:00 Monday AM.
Maybe I should hire "The Warden" again to pick me up and then he can make it for sure without taking time off work. (Thanks again Tim for such a great job last Friday, Jill and I had a great time :love:. Don't forget to pick her up this Sunday :hail)! ;Sweet;Really
Towcat I'll call you

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roll call time;Sweet
menu will consist of BBQ ribs, foil wrapped chicken and for those who have spoken up ahead of time....steak.
bring a side dish or chip in for food. lmk what your intentions are.
Coors reg in a bottle is my favorite beer;Sweet:D
But I will not say no to Canadian beer ;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

gandalf

Reaction score
I still intend to be there. Wouldn't miss it. My wife has agreed to make one of her potato salads, so I'll bring that along. I need a head count, but then I should have a pretty good idea in a couple days.

Calvin, I'll talk with you in a day or two.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:cry::(Well guys.... I wont be there for the BBQ.. Seems I forgot our wedding anaversery number 33..... Last year I forgot it too. I showed up that the wifeys office with three dozen carnations a month early. That was kinda funny but thos year I'm not doing so good. So I hope everyone has a great time and I will miss all of you. So heres looking forwards to the next meeting....-Showtits:cheers:

suv7734

Reaction score
Roll call time;Sweet
menu will consist of BBQ ribs, foil wrapped chicken and for those who have spoken up ahead of time....steak.
bring a side dish or chip in for food. lmk what your intentions are.
Coors reg in a bottle is my favorite beer;Sweet:D
But I will not say no to Canadian beer ;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

Sorry to let you down on the Canadian beer but I but I can't make it this time.:oops:
Thanks for lunch last Monday. Great to see you again.
I'll make the next one for sure! Just don't make it for Nov 04-07 because I will be in New York.
Have a great time!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:sorry: for the last-minute notice, but it looks like I"ll be able to poke my head in for a little while. I didn't get the day off work, but they're starting me late enough that I can stop by before work ;Sweet I'll try to bring some Calvin-fuel, but don't worry about me when counting heads for food...

Thanks again ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tim-
I'm prolly going to be food shopping in the morning. since Gary won't be doing tech this time, I'm going to have it start around 2pm. The usual suspects that hang out at the shop will be there.;Sweet going to light the fires for the BBQ around 4pm.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I'm going to go to bed pretty soon....shooting to be there around 2 or 3. I'll probably have to leave at 6:30 or 7, depending on what the flight does...

See you tomorrow ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone again for making yesterday what it was ;Sweet I had a great time, although I'm still sorry I had to leave so early. How much did I miss? ;)

Thanks again, and special thanks to Calvin and the cooking crew ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7