Oilburners After the Holidays Holiday Party

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
When : Jan 21st and 22nd - Depart on Jan 23rd.
Where :

Super 8 Motel
2100 North State Street
Greenfield, Indiana. 46140
317-462-8899

Costs : $59 + tax night any room.

Amenities

Indoor Pool and hot tub.
We have access to the breakfast room all day for free. It was their conf room that they are currently converting to having counter tops and cabinets. The only thing they ask is that we don't destroy the room and have it clean so that they can serve breakfast in the morning - which is FREE. Breakfast will be your standard hotel breakfast - coffee, juice, sausage gravy, donuts, hard boiled eggs, cereal and such.

I'm checking with a gent here at the campground to have him roll in his smoker and smoke some ribs for us for Saturday evening. So that should be a go he has already said yes but just want to double check with him and nail down a firm yes or no.

The hotel doesn't have a problem with us having our carry in dinner of covered dishes and she even said that she will make sure that she sets up a table just for that beside some outlets for crock pots and such.

When you call in you can talk to anyone just mention that you are with the "Oilburners Diesel Truck group" or "IDI Ford Diesel Group"

The hotel is locally owned by an american and he puts his money back into the place and it SHOWS! The place is nice. The pool area is clean and neat just down the hall from the breakfast room where we will be hanging out. She doesn't have a problem with us bringing in coolers and such - in fact she mentioned that we should do such a thing ;Sweet

Look forward to seeing you guys there. Also as an added bonus I will be bringing the Enterprise 2 so you can get an eye ball on her since I wasn't able to make it to the rally in July this past year.

EDIT 12-4-10

Got confirmation on pitch in dinner. I'm having a local guy do us up some smoked brisket and chicken and it will be ready at 6pm on Saturday Evening so bring yer covered dishes. Again the manager at the hotel said that we will have outlets available for crock pots.

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
We will try and make it, that is a fairly long drive for us just for the weekend. I may even bring the car to help defray the travel costs. :rotflmao:rotflmao;Poke;Poke

Hey since is it for IH engines.... I could always drive my "other" IH........;Poke

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Since I think we will try to make it here it the route I plan on taking, that way if anyone would like to convoy, we could meet in-route.

You sure that PSD would make it that far? Maybe we should convoy together so that we know PSD will make it - I'll bring the tow strap and let the E2 do a little work along the way..... :rotflmao;p:rotflmao

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just checked the calendar, looks like Beth is with me that weekend, will see what Jess's schedule is probably Mid December and we'll try to make it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7