Oilburners After the Holidays Holiday Party

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Might come. Depends on whats going on then. When it gets closer I'll know. If I'm good I'll drive the 86. LOL

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Is there an itenerary for the get together? I'm off work that weekend, and it only looks like a 2 to 2 and a half hour drive up 74 for me! If the weather isn't bad then I shall make a presence.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Starts friday evening and runs through Sunday morning....

Saturday Evening at 6pm pitch in dinner. I got confirmation and I'm having a local guy do us up some smoked brisket and chicken in the parking lot.

So bring a covered dish to share or cups, plates and such.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
This event normally doesn't have clinics it's more of a meet and greet with us just sitting around and chewing the fat and enjoying the weekend. No cruises or planned events (other than a carry in dinner), just simple relaxing with friends.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Were in, our reservations are made, It will be Lori and I, no kids on this trip. Taylor and AJ have a Moses Leadership Retreat that weekend and since they are very involved with this origination they are going to that instead.

Now that the Holidays are over and we are back to more normal schedule it is time to start getting ready for this weekend event! Get your reservations in so Travis can have a head count and see who will be coming.

Lori is thinking about what dish to pass for Saturday, Well let you know what she decides. I am looking forward to the Brisket! It is not often that I have a chance to get some of that. Last time was Chicago in December when we went to Smoque featured on Diners Drive In and Dives. Good stuff!

Big Thanks to Travis for putting this together, Lori and I are looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the crew.

Who else is in,...? ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well so far I know that it's

Darrin and Lori Tosh, (2 total)
Scott Nicklas and his clan (7 total)
Ron Butts (dogmolester) and family (4 total)
Nick and Tina (DoubleSdiesel) (3 total)
Me and kids (3 total)
Steve (Ironman) and Daughter (2 total)

So far 21 total - AWESOME!!!!

Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller....

I'm with ya Darrin on the brisket - Rick is a fabulous cook I've eaten over at his campsite many times and I think he could cook dirt and make it good. No one leaves his campsite hungry.... He's a little off kilter like me so be prepared.... lol....

Edited - update on number of people....

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I'm with ya Darrin on the brisket - Rick is a fabulous cook I've eaten over at his campsite many times and I think he could cook dirt and make it good. No one leaves his campsite hungry.... He's a little off kilter like me so be prepared.... lol....

Nothing I can't handle,...;Really

We have a dog molesting family????

It's OK Ron,..You can still come,