Oilburners After the Holidays Holiday Party

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys I had to run up to Fort Wayne this morning for breakfast with Dad at Annie's school - VERY COOL!!!!! So I ran I69 from exit 73 to exit 22 (which is the exit you boys from up north will be taking) and I can report that I69 is clear!!!!! Speeds were moving right along and then from exit 22 (State Road 9 south) the roads weren't bad - some snow/slush on them but for the most part a guy can't complain. The state boys are doing a great job at keeping the hiways and biways in great shape for this weekend. We knew the snow was coming so they were prepared. From the looks I70 for those coming from the east is good as well. I wasn't on it but I could see it as I crossed over and traffic was motoring right along without a hitch from what I seen.

I got the meat this morning so we are gonna eat quite well on Saturday evening!!!!! Couple that with Ron's chili and the place won't ever be the same... High Protein BBQ with a side of Chili - wow - we will be forever known as the stinky diesel group I'm sure....

looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully we get some new faces as well! I'll be headed over to the hotel in a while - got some last min things to get done before I get to just let my hair down and enjoy a relaxing weekend with some good friends.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys I had to run up to Fort Wayne this morning for breakfast with Dad at Annie's school - VERY COOL!!!!! So I ran I69 from exit 73 to exit 22 (which is the exit you boys from up north will be taking) and I can report that I69 is clear!!!!! Speeds were moving right along and then from exit 22 (State Road 9 south) the roads weren't bad - some snow/slush on them but for the most part a guy can't complain. The state boys are doing a great job at keeping the hiways and biways in great shape for this weekend. We knew the snow was coming so they were prepared. From the looks I70 for those coming from the east is good as well. I wasn't on it but I could see it as I crossed over and traffic was motoring right along without a hitch from what I seen.

I got the meat this morning so we are gonna eat quite well on Saturday evening!!!!! Couple that with Ron's chili and the place won't ever be the same... High Protein BBQ with a side of Chili - wow - we will be forever known as the stinky diesel group I'm sure....

looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully we get some new faces as well! I'll be headed over to the hotel in a while - got some last min things to get done before I get to just let my hair down and enjoy a relaxing weekend with some good friends.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

Uh Uo,.. I think Lori made her famous baked beans,..This could get ugly! ;Really

We will be headed out shortly as well, Bummer is that we wont be in a diesel, We are having trans issues with her car so we are using a Volvo from the lot.

Safe Travels and see you all soon. ;Sweet

Darrin

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
Be safe and get back home safely everyone! Have fun! Sorry we can't make it this time! Miss you all and wish you the best 2011!
liddledoggie 'n family
Joe, Laurie, Calvin and Jackie

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well it looks like everybody made it here except for the guy that only lives 4.5 miles away. Sure hope he didn't get lost. ;Really

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it looks like everybody made it here except for the guy that only lives 4.5 miles away. Sure hope he didn't get lost. ;Really

Nope, didn't get lost. I am going to sleep in my own bed tonight, and come up tomorrow......

BTW - I think I will be one of the only ones there that will be driving a diesel......

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool!!! Who brought a bow tie? Something off the lot? I thought there would be a TDI in the bunch.....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Had a GREAT WEEKEND!

Was great to see everyone again - Hope your travels home will be safe.

Got some great pictures and a new yearly tradition was started with the Oilburners polar bear club. looking for more members next year!

We celebrated a Sweet 16 Birthday over the weekend - Happy Birthday Kayla. :thumbsup:

It was cold outside but was warm in the hot tub.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
We had a good time for the short while we were there. Had to leave early to take a sick kid to the ER.... she is feeling better now. Would have like to have stayed longer.

Was nice seeing friends we only see a couple of times a year. Looking forward to seeing everyone in PA in July!!!!!