Oilburners After the Holidays Holiday Party

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We mad it back by 3 and got right on the frozen waterline. Thank Flgoodness it was a frozen line out at the wellpit. 35 minutes with a milkhouse heater and water was flowing like normal in the house. Only leak is a very minor one at the shutoff valve to the house and will prolly lime itself up in a few days. Prolly would have been fine if I had remembered to plug the heat lamp in before I left.:mad:
We has a blast and just wish these weekends could last longer.
OH and am glad we got a new ritual going.:D
Thanks Trav for putting it together.;Sweet

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got home around 2:30, had a great time! It was good to see eveyone again! Kacey had a great time and we're hoping to get to see everyone again in the fall!
Thanks for setin it up Travis, still waiting on the pics.... lol

The little bowtie made it home just fine, its tempting me to move to the darkside....

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Thank Flgoodness it was a frozen line out at the wellpit. 35 minutes with a milkhouse heater and water was flowing like normal in the house. ;Sweet

thats great news;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet.

thanks again travis, we all had a blast. looking forward to the next one already:D. oh and thank you, tina for the balloons. kayla loved them:thumbsup:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thank Flgoodness it was a frozen line out at the wellpit. 35 minutes with a milkhouse heater and water was flowing like normal in the house.
I agree, Thank Flgoodness! Great news Ron, Very happy to hear that is all that it was!

We made it home as well. No problems on the way home. I even got in a little nap,.. We went to Trader Joes and then to visit my nephew and family for a while north of Indy. We got back to the shop at 7:00, Lori dropped me off and headed home, I fired up Droopy and plowed the lot. We got a little snow up here this weekend.

It was great to see everyone again, and yes even Jim (luckylarue)was able to show for a while.

I think that it was the only IDI event where no IDI;s actually showed up. We had a Duramax, and a Couple of Powerstorkes, No Cummins or IDI's or TDI's.

But what is nice about an event like this is what Travis and I were talking about this morning, It is about the People, not about the trucks. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

So thanks again to Travis for putting this together! Great Job, Great Food, and Great Friends! ;Sweet

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
II think that it was the only IDI event where no IDI;s actually showed up. We had a Duramax, and a Couple of Powerstorkes, No Cummins or IDI's or TDI's.

But what is nice about an event like this is what Travis and I were talking about this morning, It is about the People, not about the trucks. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

So thanks again to Travis for putting this together! Great Job, Great Food, and Great Friends! ;Sweet

Me and tina was talking about that on the way home
and just how long we've been doing the diesel thing, almost 10 years now.
We have been involved with a few differnt clubs though the years.
The only one that seems to still be strong Is the IDI group :)

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had a great time and renewing old friendships. Good to know that even if ya don't have a IDI anymore you are still welcome in the group.

Thanks Travis.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That is the beauty of this group - we are friends first that share a common interest. Yes it's true that we started off because we all owned an IDI but the friendships here transcend IDI diesels. That is something that I find is a much higher value.

I tried to get pictures together yesterday afternoon but the campground internet was running so slow that posting pictures was a dream... I'm gonna try this morning...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it again, it sounds like everyone had a great time. I hope to make it next year.

I look foward to seeing you all in the summer at the Rally.

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I couldn't make it. Worked Saturday and got sick. Missed today thinks to this bug.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Looks like everyone had fun, I'm definitely coming next year!

I think that's like a 45 minute drive for me :Thumbs Up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7