SF bay area FALL GTG!!!!!!!!

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freight Train,

This may be in the San Francisco neighborhood, but that's where the similarities end. I don't go to parties where I'm not sure of the *** of the attendees.
Calvin...chicken for me, please. Laurie is vegetarian. I looked, but couldn't figure out what to bring from the messages.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Im gonna try to swing by so i can meet everyone, im gonna be in sf this weekend visting a friend and i just need to know where at so i can make sometime to come meet yall

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im gonna try to swing by so i can meet everyone, im gonna be in sf this weekend visting a friend and i just need to know where at so i can make sometime to come meet yall
It's actually being held a short distance from my old bodyshop location. Freighttrain doesn't understand the geographical distance from SF but I'll humour him;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
It's actually being held a short distance from my old bodyshop location. Freighttrain doesn't understand the geographical distance from SF but I'll humour him;Sweet

But he sure seems to have some experience with KY!!! :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I am definitely off work tomorrow, so I'll see you guys then! And, Freight_Train, I've never tried that Kentucky jelly....what's it like? :rotflmao ;Poke :angel:

gandalf

Reaction score
After Action Report.

It was fantastic. That's the only way to describe it. It was low-key, no pretenses, just a bunch of friends getting together for a quiet evening. Calvin is a great host. We'll add that to his list of skills.

I won't even try to go through the list of names of people there. I'm not even sure of the number. I'd guess right around twenty. It was a pleasure putting faces to names I'm familiar with. Some I already knew, some for the first time. I'm sure pictures will be posted. There were a couple cameras in action.

Calvin, thank you for hosting such a fine event.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I'm home safely and as happy as a puppy with 2 peters.... :D Calvins-ka-bang was the usual sucessful great evening. The food was great and the company was outstanding as usual too. Low key is exactly how the event went. No rush to eat or wash things down with ..... Stuff......:D I enjoyed shareing what I have worked on and answering any question asked. I guess some would say I never stopped talking but thats ok too. If there was anything that was not fun then that was when it was time for a great evening to end... Like said by others many times before... I could have danced all nite.....:rotflmao:sly I think we should coin a name for us that attend these events... Maybe the Santa Clara Brotherhood... Or shorten it to SCB gang.... Get some jackets... Maybe some tattoos.....:sly

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for the compliments:thanks:
the effort put into the prep was well worth it;Sweet
for the lack of time I had yesterday, it went off amazingly well.(I wound up working to 10pm the night before)
as long as everyone was fed and watered, it's all good.
I'd like to thank Bruce and Gary for making such a long drive for just a dinner. The sampling of Canadian beers was excellent;Sweet
I'd also like to thank 328Mike for helping me cook last nite. Without him, I'd really would have been overwhelmed.
And for everybody who was able to make it last nite, thanks for making it yet another memorable event;Sweet:hail:hail:hail:D

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone for making the evening what it was!! ;Sweet and especially to Calvin for putting it all together despite all the other things he had going on! I have a number of pictures, but haven't had time yet to go through them and pick the best ones to post. I'll try to get that done in the next day or two...

suv7734

Reaction score
WOW what a great evening hanging out and meeting everyone ;Sweet I'm still full from all the great food. Calvin shared his secret recepie for the steak but I think I'll have to hunt Mike down for the secret to those ribs ;Sweet;Sweet;Really. HUGE thank you to Cal for all the work he did to make this happen, not an easy task given everything else he does.:hail I almost thought about staying around for Thanksgiving :rotflmao but Christmas is coming...:angel::yell::eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7