SF bay area FALL GTG!!!!!!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Of what year.... &7 14 or 7 21.... WT heck... Man... I'm in if it Nov and not July.... Are you drinking that antifreeze again....:rotflmao:sly

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
ok guys.
how about in two weekends? 11/14 or 11/21?
Sat pm. that way the long distance people have sunday to drive.

I'll be headed back home to Bend on the evening of the 12th for traffic court the morning of the 13th in Weed, CA and won't be returning to Cali until the evening of the 15th (and might already be headed your way with the truck). I will be in Cali the weekend of the 21st though.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Oh.... Don'tca just love Weed Ca... The speed trap capital of Cali... Used to be a cafe there called the "Y" cafe.... It had all sorts of stuffed african animals up on the walls.... Kinda out of place for the area. when i drive thru there I'm driving very slowly and causiously... Its just about as bad as Ritsville washington used to be before the intestate "changed" things for the better.

Last edited:

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, if it were the 14th, I could maybe sneak up there. My plate is kinda full through the end of the year. It would be great to meet some of you guys!

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
Party time!

Count me in, nail down a date, I'll make time!!

Too bad the wife minds the store, all weekend.....

Coors regular in glass, IIRC?

I'll see if I can get my hands on some Albacore.
Got fire?

LCjeff

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff-
Coors reg in a bottle is it.;Sweet
I am trying to get my friend to do the cooking this time so I can really concentrate on drinking;Sweet
But if you're bringing fish, I'd better have a grill on hand or the wife will kill me. I'm a dead cow fan, she'll take fish anydaycookoo

suv7734

Reaction score
14th is really ugly but I can make the 21st work! I can contact some customers and set up a training seminar for them earlier in the week and make it a business trip :D
I can also 'import' some beer;Really

gandalf

Reaction score
You gotta love it when a plan comes together.

I'll pencil in both dates and wait for further word. I should be able to make it on either day, but then again, there are no absolutes.

Calvin, let me know if there is anything I can do to help, and what I can bring.

85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be able to make it either day depending on what time the shin dig is going to start. Keep us posted. Oh, wheres this going to happen at?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOV 21ST seems like a day that will work for most.
pm me with meat request.
COW or
CHICKEN or
PIG
and I will confirm with giving you the location if you don't know where my new shop is at.;Sweet

DragRag

Reaction score
Is this an all male event, or are you guys bringing ladies? Not sure if I should even ask, but what the hell, why not.

Beef for me BTW.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a family friendly event. My wife would kill me if I did a BBQ and not invite her. Only one request, do keep a close watch on the kids since it is at a shop with plenty of things to hurt the rambunctious.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm all in and cow is my choice. I need the location and the hotel location from last meeting.... I'm all excited too.. I will finally get some room in my garage when I deliever the rear seat to you... Only been sitting here since July.....:eek::D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all in and cow is my choice. I need the location and the hotel location from last meeting.... I'm all excited too.. I will finally get some room in my garage when I deliever the rear seat to you... Only been sitting here since July.....:eek::D
as long as it's sitting in the garage and not bolted down in the rear of your truck....it's all good:D I'll pm you shortly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin