SF bay area FALL GTG!!!!!!!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last GTG put me in the hospital, this one should put me in the grave;Sweet
I'm not doing the cooking this time, a friend of mime owes me a favor and he's doing the cookin' see the below pics of what you're in for....
I'm thinking mid to late June, or anytime in July. Maybe even Aug.
Post your thoughts and available dates. Saturday would be ideal, that way we could do something Sunday also depending on the mood.
I will be breaking the bank stocking up the BBQ, so everyone attending is going to be required to bring a side dish and some beer for me:D

Attachments

• frankbbq.jpg
    frankbbq.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 19
  • frankbbq2.jpg
    frankbbq2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19

tknomaj

Reaction score
I am Sorry that I missed the last get together but set the date that should give me the extra motivation to finish my truck :D If all else fails I could drive one of my other cars but I know How you feel about those:rotflmao

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Early june sounds good to me... I will be leaving for Kty in late June....

suv7734

Reaction score
Not many bites. Any thoughts on August? Can I bring some beer from the 'Great White North'? I may have a couple of appointments down that way coming up so I thought I'd ask.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've been intentionally quiet due to finishing construction on my spraybooth.
once that is done, I am ready to have you guys come by and tear up the place;Sweet

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
HMMMM...RIBS -Drool -Drool :D

Towkitty sure throws a good party :thumbsup: Whyyougotsabesofar LOL

BTW...I see not only a new avi :hail -Drool ...

.....but a NEW sig quote as well :rotflmao

gandalf

Reaction score
Here it is the end of July, and I still see no date set. I enjoyed the last one I went to, at Monte's house, and would like to see this one fly. Timing, for me, would be critical. Any day Monday through Friday would not work for me. I could attend only on the weekend, and even then there would be no guarantee.

So, lets hear some dates, generate some real interest. I'll do my best to be there.;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ken-
it definitely will be on a weekend.
I've been quiet on setting a date due to the fact I am still moving a business and the GTG is going to serve two purposes. One. Another OB gathering. Two. A "grand reopening" for the body/repair shop. It's the only way I can justify having the BBQ professionally done.;Sweet
The paint spraybooth is the last item I have to finish up on. Once that is done, I can relax a bit and focus on getting the party put together.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not many bites. Any thoughts on August? Can I bring some beer from the 'Great White North'? I may have a couple of appointments down that way coming up so I thought I'd ask.
when are you going to be down here?
maybe the timing can be worked in;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm ready and hungry.... And.... I will bring you your rear seat-bed for the truck....:sly Just name the date.....:D

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I'd be nice to have the BBQ sometime around the time that Justin and I come down. Stripping trucks works up an appetite. -Drool

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
If I can get the silver truck put together and sorted out on time, I'll give 'er a go. I have a couple of sides that are great with ribs (or any BBQ). And I speak beer, as well.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I'm still hungry and the rear seat/bed is going to start growing moss in the winter down here... What says you Calvin...:sly

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... I'm still hungry and the rear seat/bed is going to start growing moss in the winter down here... What says you Calvin...:sly
ok guys.
how about in two weekends? 11/14 or 11/21?
Sat pm. that way the long distance people have sunday to drive.