SFBA GTG...ROLL CALL 2/28

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Compliments of my wife, I got to spend the weekend riding the porcelain school bus, the stomach flu she had last weekend, I had the pleasure of having this weekend... part of the fun of having a kid in kindergarten!!!

:puke:

Sounds like I missed a good one! Trust me, I had to be physically restrained from leaving the house, but on the other hand, I am sure none of you would have appriceated having the flu! ;Really

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
No deer, just my dear

Glad to hear she's OK, it makes my day look pleasant! ;Sweet

Was that a deer? I hope you got dinner out of the deal!

She hit another Honda near head on at 25 MPH, no dinner.

jeff-
are you stepping in front of the bus?

if so.....make sure you have plenty of parking for the overwhelming mob of CC's. we had 8 CC's, two SC's, and one RC. We even had an Olds 442 and a Buick GSX make it there too.;Sweet It made for a very tight fit at my shop yesterday.

Perhaps the fairgrounds, I'll look into it.;Sweet

Thank you-all for your well wishes,

LCjeff

PS musta been a blast.

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
She's tough, grew up on a pig farm. She's got a bruise from the seat belt the size of a grapefruit on the bottom of her right ******, really looking nice after 4 days.

Thanks for the good thoughts,

LCjeff

OBTW I got pix, if anyone has interest.

gandalf

Reaction score
She's tough, grew up on a pig farm. She's got a bruise from the seat belt the size of a grapefruit on the bottom of her right ******, really looking nice after 4 days.

LCjeff

I'm not going to touch that one. I'll let somebody else have the honor.:eek::sly

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LCjeff

I'm suprised she hasn't threatened to kick your ass for even suggesting on posting the pic:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

85f250dually

Reaction score
did your ride-alongs get home safely too?

yeah they made it home safe. only problem i had this trip was when i stopped to fill up and truck didnt want to restart. it cranked slow once then when someone offered a jump it fired up like normal didnt even pop the hood. figured out the mpg i got on the trip and it averaged 18 which is better than i hoped for. thank you russ for the orings and thankyou gary for trying to time my truck and showing me how to turn it up. warden get ahold of me when your ready for the help on the stereo system. anyone else im forgetting thank you and it was great meeting you. Amy says thank you everyone she had a blast meeting you guys and seeing all the trucks. now its off to bed been up since 8 yesterday and i think i need sleep.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
warden get ahold of me when your ready for the help on the stereo system...now its off to bed been up since 8 yesterday and i think i need sleep.
Thanks ;Sweet It's probably a few months down the road, but we'll see....not sure how quickly things are going to move at this point. And, yeah, sleep would be a good thing...I've pulled those multi-day deals more times than I care to think about :shocked: cookoo

BTW, I just realized that I DID take one picture with my phone while taking a break from that parts truck...from left to right, you can see Crashnzuk's dad's crew cab flatbed (beautiful truck ;Sweet), my poor beat-up rig, Gene Luo's truck, and I think that's 02AutoWag's truck that you can barely see in the front of the row. On the right, there's the parts truck I was tearing apart, brians's beautifully restored Buick, and 85f250dually's '88 ;Sweet

Attachments

• 0228001439.jpg
    0228001439.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 12

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I cut out on you guys early, my dad told his woman and my aunt that he'd buy them dinner last night. I don't know what he was thinking, and he didn't even spring it on me until just before we left to go homecookoo I told him we can either leave right now, or we're staying to eat:backoff He didn't want to upset the ladies, so away we went. In the rush, I forgot to leave the 3 1/2 dozen home-made chocolate chip cookies for you guys. I did make up for it though by leaving the timing meter I brought at the shop, thanks to russ (02autowag) for bringing it back with him;Sweet I had a good time and wanted to stay and really get to shoot the **** some, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Travis..

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last April my left arm was that purple thanks to hospital interns who can't put an IV in right. I was their practice pincushion for IV inserts and blood draws for a week.:eek:-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss

DragRag

Reaction score
Great times were had, and now my truck runs better, has more power, and sucks less fuel due to Gary's timing job. Thanks so much! You really went the extra mile, and times everyone's truck that you could, that speaks volumes in my book.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online