SFBA GTG...ROLL CALL 2/28

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Im bringing the pole!!!!!!!!!!!! any one like grilled tuna??

I just realized how funny those two statements look like together.
Seriously, I have frozen tuna but if no one likes it I Wont bring it. got a killer recipe.

Also, can do grilled veggies, peppers zuchini and such? I love to grill, lol

Love grilled tuna, man!

I am way into fish, when I lived at the central coast I had a friend who was a captain on a charter fishing boat, I would go out on weekends and help crew the ship, I would always get to take home cod, halibut and just about anything else we managed to catch. We got some great calimari steaks off a group of humboldt squid once, those F*ers are mean!!!

If you bring it, I'll eat it... :D

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
I am going to try my hardest to make it!! I just got a call that I may have to fly to NY for a shareholders meeting. I will let all of you know asap.

J

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If all goes according to plan, I will be rockin' my dad's crew;Sweet Since there'll be beer there, I'll make him drive home:sly
Travis..

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will tentatively be there. I need to make sure I've got the time off work before I can say 100%

Finally had an opportunity to ask my dispatcher today...and I was NOT put on the calendar as being off on Sunday -cuss

I submitted a second request, on the hopes that the earlier request got lost or something...but, there's at least a 50% chance that I'm going to be a no-show for Sunday :cry: -cuss will let you all know as soon as I know myself....SHOULD know tomorrow night. Fingers crossed...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally had an opportunity to ask my dispatcher today...and I was NOT put on the calendar as being off on Sunday -cuss

I submitted a second request, on the hopes that the earlier request got lost or something...but, there's at least a 50% chance that I'm going to be a no-show for Sunday :cry: -cuss will let you all know as soon as I know myself....SHOULD know tomorrow night. Fingers crossed...

You look sick, from here.;Sweet:puke::puke:

gandalf

Reaction score
Do we have a final, or near final, head count? Final instructions? Start time?

Will there be a timing clinic? Gary, do you have a working timing meter yet? I'll volunteer my truck as the guinea pig (demonstration) vehicle. There just has to be plenty of flat pavement to get it to the work site. It's as maneuverable as a battle ship with the cabover on it.

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
Did you send your turbo?

I did not. I had it packaged and ready to go out but I forgot and just had my wisdom teeth out. I will give it to you on Sunday if I make it. It looks like I am going to be able to make it but I am going to be a bit late.

Thanks for asking!

J

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
So... how hard is it to put an 8" lift on one of these bad boys and who at the SFBA get together wants to learn/teach me how to do it hahaha!

I will bring some sort of desert and booze because I am going to be coming a bit late!

J

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So... how hard is it to put an 8" lift on one of these bad boys and who at the SFBA get together wants to learn/teach me how to do it hahaha!

I will bring some sort of desert and booze because I am going to be coming a bit late!

J
bring extra booze. my guys found my stash. it's all gone now-cuss

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That will not be a problem!! Do you think the lift is a possibility on sunday or should I not get my hopes up?

J
completely out of the question.
you don't have the D50 axle relocation brackets. I looked at the Ad the seller posted and the kit is off a D60 axle. only if you can leave the truck can it be possible. you will need extended brake hoses as well as driveline mods too.

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
completely out of the question.
you don't have the D50 axle relocation brackets. I looked at the Ad the seller posted and the kit is off a D60 axle. only if you can leave the truck can it be possible. you will need extended brake hoses as well as driveline mods too.

I am like a kid on Christmas morning with all my parts but I can't play with them!! Hahaha... maybe I will leave it if I can get the Girlfriend to come pick me up again...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well.... I'm packed and ready for o-dark-thrity tomorrow morning... I really like driving at nite. Peaseful and nobody on the roads but those trying tomake a living....:sly