SFBA GTG...ROLL CALL 2/28

suv7734

Reaction score
Well I'm officially out this time -cuss Two AOG's (aircraft on the ground) yesterday and another one this afternoon. Going to be working with my crew until Sunday morning to get it all done. Hope everyone has a great time and I'll make the next one for sure :sly I may have to run across the border tomorrow morning and if I do I'll send some Kokanee overnight for Calvin ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm officially out this time -cuss Two AOG's (aircraft on the ground) yesterday and another one this afternoon. Going to be working with my crew until Sunday morning to get it all done. Hope everyone has a great time and I'll make the next one for sure :sly I may have to run across the border tomorrow morning and if I do I'll send some Kokanee overnight for Calvin ;Sweet
bruce-
sorry you can't make it. i know the "work calls" routine all too well. fortunately, mime is more manageable these days.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score

your avitar needs to be a 2x3" bumper sticker ;Sweet

brians

Reaction score
I've been thru the real "poison oak from hell" thing and it sucks. I'll be there but maybe with the Buick and not the truck.

Brian

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Just read the intro, I was a little tossed last night cookoo been pulling parts all day followed by a lil barley pop

I'm stealing a dual exhaust in the morning ;Sweet so I hope I get an early start! Let's see how I get them home on my mini diesel cookoo

Any tools I should bring for Yall?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I've been thru the real "poison oak from hell" thing and it sucks. I'll be there but maybe with the Buick and not the truck.

Brian

Perhaps...my ankles were the size of my thighs :eek: I pretty much woke up every 4 hours, had 2 benadryl and a beer or something better, passed out again, did that for a week.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check the first post for the attendee list. pm me if you aren't on there and would like to come. I will reply with an address.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You look sick, from here.;Sweet:puke::puke:
:rotflmao I wish that would work...unfortunately, the people in the office know I want the day off and they don't like people calling in sick when they're actually sick :rolleyes: let alone to play hookey :D

I talked to one of the dispatchers today, and I still wasn't put on the calendar (even after submitting a second request last night and making sure it got into the right person's box) -cuss I guess it means the powers-that-be want me on duty on Sunday cookoo the dispatcher I talked to wrote in that I would like the day off if possible, and if that can't happen, I'll try and finagle it so I have some downtime in the South Bay so I can at least make a cameo appearance...so, I'm still iffy and will hopefully know more tomorrow night...

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Call in with a broken leg, we can create the proof while you are down here ;Sweet

:rotflmao I wish that would work...unfortunately, the people in the office know I want the day off and they don't like people calling in sick when they're actually sick :rolleyes: let alone to play hookey :D

I talked to one of the dispatchers today, and I still wasn't put on the calendar (even after submitting a second request last night and making sure it got into the right person's box) -cuss I guess it means the powers-that-be want me on duty on Sunday cookoo the dispatcher I talked to wrote in that I would like the day off if possible, and if that can't happen, I'll try and finagle it so I have some downtime in the South Bay so I can at least make a cameo appearance...so, I'm still iffy and will hopefully know more tomorrow night...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call in with a broken leg, we can create the proof while you are down here ;Sweet
Fortunately, that will not be necessary ;Sweet it turns out that BOTH forms were misplaced...talked to the dispatcher today, and she had found both of them and approved it. I'm good to go for tomorrow ;Sweet ...only bad news is I won't have time to bake brownies, so I bought a few containers of cookies (along with some fuel for Calvin :sly :rotflmao )

Now let's see if I can get to bed at a civilized hour so I can actually get there at a decent time tomorrow...?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online