SFBA GTG...ROLL CALL 2/28

02AutoWag

Reaction score
My work schedule freed up. I'll be coming down.
Didn't have time to prepare the pork **** though, so I'll have to contribute in another way. I'll get down there and figure it out.

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

At this point it is looking a little "iffy" if I am going to make it out today. I am STILL stuck in NY and my flight is showing "delayed" STILL!!

As of right now I am slated to be back in SF at 4:44 but... Who knows.

I hope to see you all today!!

Jordan

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

At this point it is looking a little "iffy" if I am going to make it out today. I am STILL stuck in NY and my flight is showing "delayed" STILL!!

As of right now I am slated to be back in SF at 4:44 but... Who knows.

I hope to see you all today!!

Jordan
too bad....
I was planning on doing a plasma and torch demo on your truck:eek::D

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Not today

Bad tire before I got out of the gate

Clutch hickup 4 miles down the road

Get out to take a look, radiator leak, coolant all over the ground cookoo

Not my day, another 200 miles round trip are not going to happen today -cuss Next time!

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
Sorry Calvin, chit happens, yes the wifee is "ok", bruises from the seatbelt, that and no driving for a long time....

You must be registered for see images attach

I missed out again, oh well there will be another, if I gotta have it in Monterey!

LCjeff

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff-
as long as you and your wife are OK, that's all that matters. The Honda can be redeemed for recycle credit. After all, that's why they call it a CRV vehicle.....right?:eek:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Calvin, chit happens, yes the wifee is "ok", bruises from the seatbelt, that and no driving for a long time....

I missed out again, oh well there will be another, if I gotta have it in Monterey!

LCjeff
YIKES!! Good to know she's okay. Shame you couldn't make it, but there's always next time, right?

Thank you all again ;Sweet very good day, methinks...even though I spent too much of the day wrenching on that parts truck :D I didn't have a chance to play photographer this time, so hopefully Russ'll get the pictures up soon ;Sweet thanks especially to Russ and Gary for making the drive....great to see you all again!!

I gotta ask...Justin (SparkandFire), where'd you end up going?

gandalf

Reaction score
AFTERACTION REPORT

It was great, just as I expected. I was a bit later than I wanted to be, but made up for that by staying longer. ;Sweet

There were a number of new faces, which is always a good thing. And, of course, there were even more who have been to previous gtg's. It's always nice to see and talk with everyone.

Calvin gets a big "thank you" for hosting the event, once again. Your tolerance level is pretty high. I appreciate that too. The chefs manning the BBQ did a wonderful job once again. I think the man in charge there was Mike, so I'll thank Mike and crew. My specialty along that line is eating the food rather than cooking it.

Finally, an equally big "thank you" to Gary for running the timing clinic. You were working most of the time I was there, timing one truck after another. Some of the trucks fought you and were reluctant at accept your guidance. Others were more willing. Mine was the 'last truck standing' before you were able to sit a relax. I thank you for timing my truck, and for your willingness to take on all comers (somehow that doesn't sound quite right, but we'll let it pass just to see what happens).

That's all, folks. I look forward to the next time.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Glad to hear she's OK, it makes my day look pleasant! ;Sweet

Was that a deer? I hope you got dinner out of the deal!

You must be registered for see images attach

LCjeff

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeff-
are you stepping in front of the bus?

LCjeff
if so.....make sure you have plenty of parking for the overwhelming mob of CC's. we had 8 CC's, two SC's, and one RC. We even had an Olds 442 and a Buick GSX make it there too.;Sweet It made for a very tight fit at my shop yesterday.