zf5???

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I don't have a clue on the weight, but on the shiping, if the parties on both ends are not too far from a Forward Air terminal, they seem to have about the best rates. They just ship things between their terminals, no pickups or deliveries.
Otherwise check out Freight center
Also if shipping by private carrier, you may need to get seperate insurance , some carriers don't offer or include coverage. It's not that much last time I checked when I was looking to ship a generator.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I have no idea how much one weighs, forward air is 3 hours away at RDU? other than that we have a hub about 1hr from us in Kinston NC, they have all types of flights and shipments there? Just let me know I'm going to start pulling the truck apart soon.
I'm driving in a saturn, so I won't be able to put it in the car,
Why not?

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
cuz there will be a wife, two kids, and a weeks worth of stuff packed into the car.
course *I* would find a way, but you're nine hours away.... far longer than I could stand being in a car with a pissed off woman.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I would say it's about 150-175lbs. I can pick one up and carry it around. When my preggo wife wakes up I'll weigh my spare ZF 2wd trans I have sitting in the garage with the bathroom scale.....:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88