ZF 5 Speed Trans. Rebuilding

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take a copy if one is available. Have two ZF5's to rebuild so could really use a book.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys-
this is a $25 publication. I don't and won't photocopy it. There's just too many pages involved. Also, there's many specialized tools the publication automatically assumes you to have since it's written for a licensed tech.
That being said, those of you who still are interested, speak up. I will order up the quantity of manuals needed and will find out what the USPS charges for postage. It's the cheapest for shipping reading materials.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towcat,

Count me IN at 25.00 plus shipping and something for your time as well.

Don't care if it calls for tools I don't have, it will at least give the tool number and then I'll know what to wish for while I search fleabay. They are out there somewhere.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. I assumed it was a computer file - .PDF or something you would be emailing.

My ZF is in good shape for the time being, so I don't really need the manual at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind that you know where to get them for if/when I do.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
My bad. I assumed it was a computer file - .PDF or something you would be emailing.

My ZF is in good shape for the time being, so I don't really need the manual at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind that you know where to get them for if/when I do.
I'm with ya I'll see if I can get the cash?-cuss:bail:fan::cry::cry: