WVO collection system pictures...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty wild looking! Looks like a good setup. I like the little pump. :thumbsup:

FLRin29

VIRUS FREE!
Reaction score
Napa,Where did you pick up that rare "wooden liftgate strut"?I been searchin everywhere,but,all I've found have been way out of my price range. :D

Seriously though,Way cool settup ;Sweet ;Sweet

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Napa,

I'm a little behind you on this project. Have you pumped any wvo yet?
I'm reading that these pumps need a large intake hose. How does the garden hose work? What are you doing about quick disconnects? (Who wants wvo dribbling out of a hose in the truck?)

Monte

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man a lil diagram/part numbers/description would rock. looks like a trash pump from (shucks is selling lil yellow gas powered tools like that I think) ??? those look like large diameter hoses? Looks great, how louds the pump?

oh and shouldn't this be in the bio-d section ;)

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read on another site, those yellow pumps are Harbor Freight specials. They can be had for less then $250

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay, slightly used, $150, hose is 3/4" suction line, 10', output is 3/4" garden hose, would prefer one inch, but 3/4 isn't bad, the local farm oriented hardware store had the tank wall fittings, smaller one is 1/2 inch with an inside extention that raises it up as high as possible in the tank, this is to vent the tank, larger is 1" fitted to garden hose fitting for simplicity and initial economy, I'd like to move up to 1" when money allows.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Have you been able to find threaded fittings for the bottom outlet pipes on those big plastic totes? I have a source for those totes, but would like to be able to hook to the bottom outlet with the valve, but they seen to have an oddball thread where the caps go on.

Thanks---------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle