WTB serpantine system

onus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone have the serpentine pulley, mounts, etc. Looking to swap to serpentine on my v belt truck.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a complete setup still on the motor if interested. Would gave every nut, bolt and accessory

onus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks i look forward to seeing the pictures.

How much do you want for it?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The bolts are a special length so make sure you get those too. Cutting down a bolt is a tuff way to do this change. Also an all thread wont be a good as the oem bolts because of the support the body of the bolt does for the fit.

bagpiperjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to see pics of that system... so could someone tell me what the point of doing that is?

onus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fell a serpentine system is more robust. The idi alternator belt run is annoying on v belt. I want to add a/c to my truck at some point and its much easier to do so on serpentine. You just unbolt the idler and bolt the a/c compressor in.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
not to mention is looks SO MUCH nicer and cleaner. for those that say it is not as reliable as a v-belt......BULL... if you keep throwing belts then something is miss-aligned or out of whack. i have always been exposed to serp systems and NEVER had an issue unless the system had the wrong parts on it(my truck).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online