WTB f350/250 cc 4x4 7.3l idi 86-92

bushpig7

Reaction score
I already own one but the body is getting shaky so I am thinking of demoting it to parts truck. I need to replace it with another similar. Is there anyone out there looking to part with one? has to be a crew cab to fit my family on fishing trips.

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
I already own one but the body is getting shaky so I am thinking of demoting it to parts truck. I need to replace it with another similar. Is there anyone out there looking to part with one? has to be a crew cab to fit my family on fishing trips.

good luck on finding an appropriate cc i have been looking for over a year now maybe the eastcoast will be more favourable

bushpig7

Reaction score
The one I have was a conversion from a gas job. how hard would it be to change a cab?The guy that did the conversion said it was so miserable to do that he would never do it again.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless your cab mount bolts are so rusted that you can't take them out. Then it becomes a much larger pain. There is a crew cab dually for sale in the Marketplace, is there not?

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
Unless your cab mount bolts are so rusted that you can't take them out. Then it becomes a much larger pain. There is a crew cab dually for sale in the Marketplace, is there not?

indeed there is. and its mine. and its still for sale.

bushpig7

Reaction score
maybe more work than I have time for.

Your truck doesn't look bad either its just that I don't know whether I would yank all the body off it and drop it on my frame or try to put my transfercase and 4x4 goodies under it. if I were to buy it, that is.

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
yeah thats a delima everyone faces. on one hand you like what someone else has, on the other, you know what you've got. good luck in your decision and pm me if its something your interested in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online