WTB Crew Cab

nightrunner84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a crew cab IDI. The ones around here are a mess, and I can't seem to find any to buy. Preferably a 7.3 turbo truck. If you have one, I'd love to see it. If you know where one is, I'll pay a finders fee for the right truck.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Would you mind needing to replace/rebuild an engine in said turbo 5 speed truck?
Could maybe even deliver near rally time.

Absolutely no rust, brand new tires, flatbed, have extra radiator, and two core/rebuilder engines too.

nightrunner84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind needing to replace/rebuild an engine in said turbo 5 speed truck?
Could maybe even deliver near rally time.

Absolutely no rust, brand new tires, flatbed, have extra radiator, and two core/rebuilder engines too.

Thank you for the response, but that sounds a little more than I'd like to take on.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Glad you saw what Darrin found. Yes, it is kind of on the high side but an offer made might be looked at too.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
How much are you wanting to spend? 2wd or 4wd? Real nice white one for sale here that is 2wd DRW. I can send info if needed.
This one is around $4k.

nightrunner84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you wanting to spend? 2wd or 4wd? Real nice white one for sale here that is 2wd DRW. I can send info if needed.
This one is around $4k.

I was hoping for something a little closer, but for the right truck, I'll travel. Do you have any pics?

Two wheel is fine. I'm trying to tow my fifth wheel, and I can't fit everyone in the extended cab.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I will have one back at my lot on wed. 91 cc dually low miles. Little to no rust conversion package. Very nice truck. Price is $5000.

Its at rons right now he may be able to post a pic and tell you more about it if interested.