Wouldn't This Be Nice To Have....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I sure would like this tool in my inventory but using it kinda makes me think... When would I use it and what for... You have to buy the fuel coming into the stations... Maybe a comparsion of differant brands in your area....:dunno
Welll.. I made a mistake somehow... I'll try to fix it....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0614002021&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

There ya go... I fixed it fer ya'all.... Sometimes I'm just not a smart man.....

Last edited:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Now you've got me wondering... that link is to a hotmail login page :dunno

j6986

Reaction score
i dont mean to interupt your thread but im new to this site and was wondering if you could help?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... Thats a really neet tool to have if... You were looking for the specific cetane reading to differant fuel stops. Just another "I want that tool" idea...:sly

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hell thats sweet dunno but gonna bid I think.

Not quite as kewl as this though!

I bought this adapter at a car show/parts swap for $3.00 ya Three dollars Canadian to boot! Oh it was in Canada...

You must be registered for see images attach

Man this saves me tons of work having a right angle drive for an impact!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure would like this tool in my inventory but using it kinda makes me think... When would I use it and what for... You have to buy the fuel coming into the stations... Maybe a comparsion of differant brands in your area....:dunno
Welll.. I made a mistake somehow... I'll try to fix it....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0614002021&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

There ya go... I fixed it fer ya'all.... Sometimes I'm just not a smart man.....

Sometimes the smog gets so thick it's hard to see the keyboard. Wouldn't want that tester, just might get me into trouble ******** at a fuel station cause they have lousy fuel.

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao