Who's using?

What kind of alternative fuels do you burn in your diesel?

• Biodiesel: B50 or higher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wmoguy

Reaction score
Who's using alternative fuels and what kind? In my area of Colorado I've noticed that getting WVO is near impossible unless you know a restaruant owner, but getting WMO is as easy as can be to get. Curious what its like in your area.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally I was thinking of using wvo, but a little hard to find in large amounts. Then I figured it be easier to get wmo, using my own plus every other place.
Outside temp was the biggest factor, wmo should flow a little better in cold weather.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
For the time being i'm only burning road diesel. I am planning on switching to a diesel/WMO blend in a few weeks.

sassyrel

Reaction score
filtered wvo,,mixed with diesel..67%oil,23% diesel.....in the idi, start on dsl..then to straight wmp,filtered.......ask agnem about me sometime...

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wmoguy,
Do you think the rest of the board would get ticked if you posted this in the IDI motor section?
I think its interesting to see the poll, we just need more numbers.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the poll idea but I have to say!! I like talking about this topic but I hate to think about what could happen if the feds get to checking out this site and come after us over our love for oil burners. I dont talk about my setup unless someone starts a conversation about wanting to build one or I know them well. I take great measures to not pollute(my pump is not turned up and smoking like crazy) and I make sure to not spill oil every where. It only takes one person to make a big stink for all of us and I urge all to think about this while your out and about with people. I am done boring yall for this morning.:sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online