Who can help me out on my idi (N Texas)

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm well as far as getting a room i guess you could but the nearest hotel is probably 20miles away and my house is very small with only one bedroom or id offer to just let you stay at the house. As far as your wife its fine with me but she may be the only female there, not really sure yet. Im gonna throw out kickin this off around 11-12 o'clock, how does that sound to everyone?

-Jordan-

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
11-12 sounds good. Anyone else have a wife or gf that might want to come? Linda would be bored out of her head if she were the only woman there. If not, she will probably stay home.

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like we have a mini meet in Van Alstyne, Texas, I'll get with you later for directions. !!-12 works for me. Later.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet now we just have to hope the weather is good that weekend! Ill PM my address to all that have said they are coming when the date gets closer.

-Jordan-

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on what bug my boss has up his tail I might also be able to make it up.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good guys. Heres a few pics of the ole girl got a ranch hand bumper in the back of the truck that needs some modifying before it will fit on the front. Over all a pretty clean truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

-Jordan-

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good guys. Heres a few pics of the ole girl got a ranch hand bumper in the back of the truck that needs some modifying before it will fit on the front. Over all a pretty clean truck.

-Jordan-

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can make it now guys. I lost my job. I'd like to go anyway, I could use the relaxation, but i don't know if I should spend the money now. This sux!

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotcha man, well id like to see if everyone else is coming if i dont see everyone else say yes or no in this thread ill pm everyone tonight that showed interest.

-Jordan-

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I really was looking forward to meeting you and the others. I'm tempted to come anyway but I'm afraid it will bite me in the butt later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.