While I was looking for a truck to buy..

fordtuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came across this.The price is a bit high for me but if its all that he says someone on here with a deeper pocket than mine might get them a hoss of a truck,.................
1997 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Dually with Powerstroke diesel. Truck is 2wd and in showroom condition with 43,000 orginal miles, and always garage kept. Equiped with every option avalible in 97 including 4 full doors, plush seats, all power options including dual powerseats, running boards, and cab extenders. Truck will also come with fifth wheel hitch, and brand new set of 6 tires.
You can drive all over and you won't find a nicer truck, it has been taking care of from day one and was really only used to pull RV to lake.
Asking: 10,000
Call or text: to get more information and to come look at. Truck will sell to first person to pay, I won't hold.

I dont know if your supposed to post links on here.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMM... 2wd with the Truxarossa kit! ***!!!!!

That would be a honey of drivearound rig.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
r u serious?what makes it not worth 10grand?id love to hear the explanation on this one.:rolleyes:

2wd.

Dont get me wrong, there are alot of crewcab 2wd duallys out there for around that price range with tripple or even quaddripple the miles but to me a 2wd truck is about usless. I honestly dont thing i would give over 5k for a 2wd

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2wd.

Dont get me wrong, there are alot of crewcab 2wd duallys out there for around that price range with tripple or even quaddripple the miles but to me a 2wd truck is about usless. I honestly dont thing i would give over 5k for a 2wd

well the only way a crew cab looks sweet is as a duallie and unfortunately they were never made 4x4 by the factory.still not enough to say the truck aint worth the price

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I guess it's the price, in the "Wallet of the beholder" I would love to be able to buy that truck, to haul our fifth wheel. My problem lies with where I live. WV... With all it's mountains. I could never back the fifth wheel into it's parking spot with 2wd. 4wd is a must for me and why I was forced into buying a 4x4 cc dually.

Personally, that truck would have been worth close to the asking price.... To me. I just can't do without 4wd.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that truxarossa kit, it sux it has n't been bagged and c-notched.. Still work like a truck that way, and even more ****....

You must be registered for see images

Mutley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a gordigeous pstroke in awesome condition. Well worth the money for the right person. I'd already have it if I didn't already have one....:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Nice truck but not worth 10k in my eyes

Nope it is not worth $10K,...More like $20K,.I missed it, but would have bought it in a minute and put it on the lot for $20K, and it would have sold for about $17,500.00

Been there done that, I wish I would have seen it,... Oh well, cant get em all,...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online