Where is the best place to buy an injector pump for my 86 6.9L?

Dillonn

Reaction score
:dunnoCan anybody suggest the best place to buy a rebuilt injection pump for my 86 6.9L diesel?

Thanks

David.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Conestoga Diesel Injection located in Pa. Mell or his wife Suzy are the ones to talk with. Mel is a long time member of this form and held the first idi meet many years ago. On the west coast its Russ aka typ4 who is famous for the typ4 torquer cam many are enjoying. Now please read the Hall of Shame forum for ebay sellers that cause many heart aches to people that have bought anything from them. There are some shops selling painted injection pumps are rebuilt. they run them and see if the squirt fuell. then they paint them to cover the rust and dirt and sell sheap to unsuspecting buyers. Never buy a painted pump. Its painted for a damn good reason..

gandalf

Reaction score
:dunnoCan anybody suggest the best place to buy a rebuilt injection pump for my 86 6.9L diesel?

Thanks

David.

Far and away the best place to buy a rebuilt injection pump is Conestoga Diesel. Mel is the owner/operator. Here on this forum Mel is Agnem. He sells a quality product, and stands behind his work and his products. You couldn't make a better choice.