Where do you get your WVO?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in the world are you guys getting WVO? There is a big company (Griffin Industries) here in Ky, that BUYS the WVO from every locally owned resturant in the county!:mad: They even provide a free container for the resturant to hold the oil until they pick it up. How can anyone compete with that??

Heath

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Heath, I used to get mine from a local pizza joint, and a convenience store that sold hot foods. I lost the pizza joint to "big oil" So I'm back to about 10 gals a month from the store. It's getting harder and harder to find. Maybe try the local bar and grills.

Tynian

Wrench Counter
Reaction score
dam shame

please nobody find a way to run your truck on water ;Sweet

I was looking into the wvo but sounds like thats a waste of time now.

holey shyt guys *** is going on how can they be so greedy. This is bull shyt.

They dont give a **** about the environment. Where's RAMBO :shoot: somebody

get RAMBO :shoot:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
You can't compete with big rederers but you can think out of the box. Are there any county fairs, rodeos or rock concert venues in your area? Established businesses probably have contracts but you may fare better at events this summer.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
or set up your own sites? do you have county wide trash locations? go to the county and tell them you want to recycle the waste cooking oil for them.;Sweet

oly_fab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or do what I'm goin to do go after some of the renderers contracts. Who says you cant compete with them. Mabey not on a large scale but locally you can.

I'm going to offer more than they do (.75 cents a gallon) also point out to the resturant what a renderer does with the oil (feed for cows,pigs,chickens and go to making makeup ect) and how selling to a local bio maker helps the local economy and helps get us off big oil.

Stu

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7