What's the wierdest...

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Thing thats happened to you while on a run????

My dad drove a truck nearly all his life ..and he use to tell me about hauling Watermelons..This was in the mid 50's now...when the old trucks had no power..and when he would hit this one particular hill the truck would fall flat on it's face and just barely make it to the top...as he was approching the top he could look in his mirrors and see kids throwing the melons off the truck to kids running along beside the truck..nothing he could do but watch:D

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Man there's been so many weird/stupid/scary things that have happened even in the past year and a half that it would be almost impossible to pick out one.

CHarlan

Reaction score
One memorable time, when I was running a beer truck, I was southbound 35, at the Mile Marker 171, late at night, stocking beer for Labor Day weekend... I had my radio in the truck, and I hear "Hey Driver" and I was the only driver on the road.. I didnt think much of it, but when I noticed a car on my drivers side door, I glanced, looked forward, ::CLICK:: Glanced again, and there was a woman, laid out across her front seat, some guy driving, she had no clothes on, waving at me, with a CB mic in her hand.. She fired up and asked "Like what you see, Driver?" I was in awe... that was my best encounter.

BukWild

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Saw this one on I-55 north of Jackson coming back from Thanksgiving holidays.

Attachments

• dcp_1462b.jpg
    dcp_1462b.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 115

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Saw this one a few weeks ago, damned if I know how it didn't go all the way down that 50+ft. embankment!

~7am, middle of ******** nowhere, nobody around and no signs that there's been a rescue. I couldn't get close enough to get a good look inside without risking my own life but the thing had lots of frost on it so I figured it'd been there for a long time, so there was probably nobody in it.

Attachments

• ********.jpg
    ********.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 100

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Here's a strange one I ran across about 6 months ago. A buddy of mine works for the same trucking company and drives an identical truck.. I didn't know it had a twin so I thought it was him when I saw it, fortunately it wasn't. I was about the 3rd vehicle to the scene. This genius managed to unload two wagons of lumber and dock his pup trailer on the fly, and well, the pictures speak for themselves. COuldn't have done a better job of blocking the road, I bet he couldn't do that again if he tried! LOL

The white pickup in the middle of the mess was there while it happened. Somehow the lucky ******* didn't get a stick through his melon.

Times like these are when I'm glad I carry the digicam with me on the road. Got lots more accident scenes but this one stuck out as bizarre.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online