What's it worth: 2000 2500 Cummins Dodge

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine just bought a brand spanking new 2008 2500 Dodge and has to sell his old rig. It's got 207K, newly rebuilt injector pump, newer automatic trans, new tires, new brakes, and an ARE camper shell with the full hatch rear door. It's in very nice condition, totally loaded, leather white exterior, supercab, original owner, a/c blows cold, heater core just replaced (factory parts, not aftermarket).

Any thoughts on what he should be asking for it? I am an IDI owner (his truck pulls so much nicer than mine) and was just wondering what it's worth (no I am not going over to the dark side).

Thanks

R. J.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Good question. First thing I'd so is search all the online sites that sell cars (Auto Trader, Cars.com, and eBay) to see what they are selling for in that market. Use that as a basis for the sale. What may be selling for $15k here may only bring half of that in other areas.

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Something like that can go for anywhere $8000-$13000 retail depending on miles and region, but it's a 6000-7000 dollar truck realistically.