What's a good aftermarket gauge cluster?

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
I would like to get more accurate gauges in my f250 than the factory gauges, so I got to wondering about the aftermarket gauge clusters. I see the clusters for bullnose trucks but not for bricknose which seems backwards to me. Does anyone know of a good gauge cluster that is affordable? I would appreciate any and all help/suggestions. Thanks

Rock

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the glowshift gauges. Wasn’t a kit per se, I just ordered what I wanted off Amazon. I mounted mine in a black ABS project box on the floor. The gauges seem accurate and were pretty reasonably priced I think. I added a USB charging port as well. I’ve personally never been a fan of A-pillar mounts, but that’s just me.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
I went with the glowshift gauges. Wasn’t a kit per se, I just ordered what I wanted off Amazon. I mounted mine in a black ABS project box on the floor. The gauges seem accurate and were pretty reasonably priced I think. I added a USB charging port as well. I’ve personally never been a fan of A-pillar mounts, but that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is a nice setup you got there:Thumbs Up. I may do something like that when I turbo the truck, but for now I would like to replace the factory instrument cluster with something more accurate so I am not driving blind lol.
I was also looking at the universal instrument clusters, and wonder if I could make that work?

Rock

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dakota digital. LMC has them if you want to price compare vs their website. Maybe summit too. They make em for the bullnose, not sure about brick but worth checking out!

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Is
did someone say gauge cluster?

Is that a universal gauge cluster? That really looks good.

Rock

Farmer Rock

Reaction score
Dakota digital. LMC has them if you want to price compare vs their website. Maybe summit too. They make em for the bullnose, not sure about brick but worth checking out!
I briefly checked with LMC last night, but could not find any for a bricknose. I am starting to think about universal clusters or modifying the factory cluster with real gauges.

Rock

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not hard at all, a cut off wheel, a few different hole saws, and isspro gauges.
disclaimer: must be crafty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online